save the fish!!!

Author Topic: save the fish!!!  (Read 3246 times)

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
  • Restore it dont crush it!
save the fish!!!
« on: May 26, 2005 - 07:02:48 PM »
Hello guys and gals most of you probobly know that im trying to buy a home and may have to sell the cuda but i thought of a way that i can make a few extra dollors and maybe save up enough that i wont have to sell my car! I build model cars as a hobbie have been for years so hears my idea i can built and sell model cars for the members here at cc.com!! good idea?? i will take special orders and build it the way you want it!! so you can have a 1/24 scale car exacly like the one sittin in your garage!! they make great decoration and conversation pieces! I do a good job on all my models i take pride in them!! I detail them very good from window crome to spark plug wires (when applicatble) I do not use cheap spray paint i only use testers enamel paint on all my cars the interior undercarige and engine is all hand painted and the body is sprayed with a airbrush!! i will post some pics tommorrow of cars iv built in the past so yall can see my work!! If this works and i can get some buyers im gonna charge a flat rate of $25 plus shipping ( not bad considering models cost 15-20 plus supplies) if anyone is interested please holler back!! this is something i thought of that i could do to help save the fish and everyone could help and have a lil fun too!! I can build any car/truck you want it doesnt have to be a car you own it can be any car a car you use to have and regret selling or your dream car you cant afford or just a car yuo think would look good setting on your mantel!! thanks alot everyone!! and please help save the fish!!! THANK YOU Kevin  :beer:
My family, My cars, My guns three things il fight for!!

Offline OUTLAW

• MASTER OF ALL THINGS MOPAR
  • I didn't say you can't RACE--I said you can't WIN
    • MOPAR-MADNESS  WEB/FORUM
Re: save the fish!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005 - 07:29:57 PM »
pretty good timing ...LOL Last week i started to do that for my car. I used to enjoy putting models together and entering them in contests, but I just found out I don't enjoy it any more. So I may just take you up on that. The only problem will be matching the paint. I may have to paint the body and let you do the rest. let me kick it around and will decide and get a hold of you. It seems to be real popular on ebay too

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005 - 07:34:55 PM »
pretty good timing ...LOL Last week i started to do that for my car. I used to enjoy putting models together and entering them in contests, but I just found out I don't enjoy it any more. So I may just take you up on that. The only problem will be matching the paint. I may have to paint the body and let you do the rest. let me kick it around and will decide and get a hold of you. It seems to be real popular on ebay too
  hey outlaw i just found a 69 barracuda on a website that i get my supplies from lol its got the hemi hood too!! the paint wouldnt be a problem becouse i mix most of my paint anyways the decal might but iv got a decal processer i may be able to make it!!! just let me know!!

Offline 6pkrunner

• Evil Monkey in Runner
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005 - 07:49:49 PM »
Great idea! I used to ( still do, but haven't in a few years) build models all the time. When I did the Arctic trips for 3 months or so, I would take a few kits with me and build them. I'm sure you'll get a lot of requests for board members cars! Good call on the undertaking.

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005 - 07:53:17 PM »
theys 6pac!! hey everyone i just found a bunch of new kit on the net i can order 68 charger a 69 gtx a 69 barracuda a 71 cuda convertable hemi!! (4 cruzin i think it callin your name lol) just thought id let ya know!!

Offline OUTLAW

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005 - 08:17:30 PM »
cool 6pak ...see if you can find a 68 cuda with hemi scoop (non funny car ) I'll watch out too. getting an exact (as possible) paint match will be hard (and of course thats the key to this project )
how does the decal processor work ..it sounds like something cool

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005 - 08:20:22 PM »
ok it come with a disk and you pop it in your computter and you can eithor down load designs on the disk or make your own with your mouse kinda like the paint thing on computers!! and then you use sticky paper and print them with your printer!

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005 - 08:32:50 PM »
Great idea 6pak2go!  I would love to have a model of my car and "saving the fish" is an added bonus.  BTW, I've never seen a model with a special edition rear window...can you do this?
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005 - 09:25:52 PM »
Is there a 70 vert available?
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat

Offline Burpin Chunks

• http://mikescuda.net/cuda-challenger/burpin_chunks
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2005 - 09:59:44 PM »
Burpin will take a 72 Cuda convertible with shaker hood. we can discuss details if you think you can do it. You will have to cut out the rear quarter and put bigger wheels on it too. I know Burpin is sick when it comes to his idea of a schueet mopar. But hey they do call burpin burpin.

Offline OUTLAW

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2005 - 10:01:44 PM »
ok i see its like the paper cd labels or any label i guess ..when you said decal I was thinking like a wet transfer or something similar. I been trying to find some way to make decals and custom vinyl appliquesso I didnt have to x-acto knife them

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2005 - 08:54:29 AM »
Great idea 6pak2go!  I would love to have a model of my car and "saving the fish" is an added bonus.  BTW, I've never seen a model with a special edition rear window...can you do this?
  what is the se window??? sorry im not farmilure with that!!

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2005 - 09:05:07 AM »
If ya got a 72 cuda hardtop, I would like one of the hardtop!!  That is pretty cool!!  How many do you have to do to save the fish??  

Offline Tropicalcats

• Resident
  • Don't Ever, Ever Give Up
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2005 - 09:09:05 AM »
  what is the se window??? sorry im not farmilure with that!!

The SE came with a smaller rear window with a plastic filler panel bolted around the window frame. Thats  why they all (SE) came with a vinyl top to hide the welds and bolts.

I may need to settle for a model of the Chally I want. :gripe:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005 - 09:10:37 AM by Tropicalcats »
1970 Challenger R/T 383  Matching#s JS23N0E under construction. It's Plum Crazy
SOLD

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2005 - 09:35:27 AM »
hey guys and gals! here are some pics iv never seen a 72 vert burpin!! ANd im sure i can finda 70 vert!!!