She's back home - for good now! PICS ADDED!

Author Topic: She's back home - for good now! PICS ADDED!  (Read 3046 times)

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
Re: She's back home - for good now!
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2005 - 04:08:37 PM »
Man Mike, that truly stinks.  I am sure you will be going over your car with a fine tooth comb before Carlisle.  I am so glad you made it home last night without a tragedy occuring.  Please keep us posted on how the Blue B!tch is doing.  At least her name seems to fit her now!    :tongue:   :grinyes:   :tongue:

Btch n Blue

Re: She's back home - for good now!
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2005 - 10:52:10 PM »
And a couple pics... only 3 because she's in the garage right now and I don't have the best of lighting... :nopity:

My latest project that I finished (mostly installed and works - just need to clean things up and finalize) is my head unit... bought it off eBay, new in box and works GREAT!! :grinyes: :thumbs: My 2 little 6x9's in back really like the head unit... now to get my amp working with the 12" sub woofer.... :eeksmall: :eekbig: 8) ;D :grinyes: :cool:

Oh... and the first song that I CRANKED up... Judas Priest - Breakin' the Law!! :laughing: :laughing:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005 - 10:54:14 PM by B*tch 'n Blue »

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
Re: She's back home - for good now! PICS ADDED!
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2005 - 02:12:08 AM »

Looks good Mike, I bet you're over the moon!  :grinyes: Did you get those little problems sorted yet? Or tommorrow you'll start.  :)

Any word on a shipping quote for the under dash part mate?  :beer:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005 - 03:28:53 AM by NZ 440RT »
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Btch n Blue

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2005 - 07:12:35 AM »
Any word on a shipping quote for the under dash part mate?  :beer:
Not yet.... I'm still waiting on the stupid paypal payment to go into my checking account so I can mail him the MO...  :gripe: Banks... :gripe:

I'll try to get it to you by this weekend at the latest... it's going to take a little while for that part to get here anyways! :thumbs:

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2005 - 09:31:49 PM »
Looks great with the glass all in it, Mike!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:  Dare I ask how things went down at the shop this second time around? :dontknow:  The good thing is at least it's back in the garage and doesn't have 360* air conditioning. :thumbs: (I bet you would've liked that windshield replaced before that drive to North.) :wasted: ::)
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2005 - 09:41:19 PM »
Not yet.... I'm still waiting on the stupid paypal payment to go into my checking account so I can mail him the MO...  :gripe: Banks... :gripe:

I'll try to get it to you by this weekend at the latest... it's going to take a little while for that part to get here anyways! :thumbs:

Sweet as mate, it's allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll good.  :thumbs: :grinyes: ;)
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2005 - 02:37:11 PM »
Lookin good! Make sure you don't rush anything, I know this is easier said than done but if you do it right it will usually only be done once. The first shake down run with the Swinger was 600 miles with no problems except a gas gauge that quit working. Turned out the sending unit float absorbed some fuel.  But, I fix mopars for a living for over 20 yrs now and also had my Challenger in an enlosed trailer while my wife drove her Dart. It pays to have a back up plan!
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat

mopar_guy333

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2005 - 05:27:40 PM »
Hehe, living the 1/4 mile 48 seconds at a time....... :grinyes: ;D :grinno:
lol this story isnt funy,just wondering how you could have had so much bad luck!!