Author Topic: Movies that make you think...  (Read 1355 times)

Btch n Blue

Movies that make you think...
« on: June 11, 2005 - 01:29:38 PM »
So, I watched Butterfly Effect with some friends of mine for the first time last night... what a GREAT movie!

It got me to thinking... what if there WAS a way to go back in time and change just 1 event in your life... what would you change? How do you think it would effect the rest of your life, the other people you know, and your family's life?

I guess that I'm trying to say that that movie was an eye opener for me... it really made me appreciate where I'm at today and everything that I've done in my past to put me where I'm at....

If you haven't seen the movie yet, RENT it... it's well worth it! :thumbs:

mopar_guy333

Re: Movies that make you think...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005 - 01:33:43 PM »
 :iagree: great movie,went out and bought it a while ago, i think Ashton did an awesome job in that movie  :thumbs:

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005 - 01:37:20 PM »
I'll have to go and pick it up!! 

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005 - 02:45:58 PM »
Who knew Ashton could act???  :dontknow: That was an awesome movie.  :iagree:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Btch n Blue

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005 - 03:48:40 PM »
Well... on a lighter note... Amy Smart is SUPER hott and I wouldn't mind being in bed with her... :laughing: :laughing: :grinyes: :drool: :worship:

mopar_guy333

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005 - 05:06:29 PM »
 :laughup:  ;D   :grinyes:

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2005 - 11:51:20 PM »
what if there WAS a way to go back in time and change just 1 event in your life... what would you change? How do you think it would effect the rest of your life, the other people you know, and your family's life?

Absolutely nothing.  And, those of you who know my history, know that it takes alot for me to say that.

The events that happened in my life, made me who I am today.  I enjoy who I am.  If I change an event, I would be changing what I am now.

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005 - 02:26:22 AM »

Speaking of movies....I'm not into horrors they don't do anything for me but I was flicking through the channels and came across a movie called: "House of 1000 Corpses" it's not scary but F-N!! weird!!  :ack: :o Very redneck out in no where etc....worth a look.  :thumbs:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline Andrew

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005 - 02:41:09 AM »
did anyone else here get all paranoid after seeing fight club?

mopar_guy333

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005 - 01:38:45 PM »

Speaking of movies....I'm not into horrors they don't do anything for me but I was flicking through the channels and came across a movie called: "House of 1000 Corpses" it's not scary but F-N!! weird!! :ack: :o Very redneck out in no where etc....worth a look. :thumbs:
i agree, im a big movie buff lol, but that movie wasnt scary it just sick and twisted lol go figure tho its by Rob Zombie haha