User Name - Why Did You Choose it?

Author Topic: User Name - Why Did You Choose it?  (Read 15798 times)

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
User Name - Why Did You Choose it?
« on: June 18, 2005 - 10:04:23 AM »

We know most of you by it so what does it mean? Anything? Is there a funny story behind it?  :dontknow: ;)
Let us in on that User name we know you by.  :thumbs: Most are self explanatory.  :)

Mine, well thats simple.

[NZ 440RT]

New Zealand is where I come from and I own a 440 Magnum engine that resides in a 1970 Dodge Challenger RT

I wanted something that would be easy to intial for other users, represented New Zealand and was original.  :wave:

« Last Edit: June 18, 2005 - 10:07:56 AM by NZ 440RT »
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline Andrew

• Resident
Re: User Name - Why Did You Choose it?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005 - 10:07:54 AM »
well i cant really remember choosing mine...
my real names gary :grinyes:

Offline mopar-or-no-car

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005 - 10:12:49 AM »
I saw it on a t-shirt a long time ago. and that is the way it is for me. I will only have a MOPAR or NO car!!!! to me they are the ONLY CAR to OWN!!!!  the  REAL american  MUSCLE!!!!  PLUS I think it's kind of catchy!! I never new it was a saying from a movie until I saw it posted on another site!!

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005 - 10:15:55 AM »
I never new it was a saying from a movie until I saw it posted on another site!!

What movie was it on?

When I first read your user name I got it confused with "It takes a MoPar to catch a MoPar".

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline CHARGER_FAN

• Undercover Charger
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005 - 11:31:34 AM »
I just happen to like Chargers. ;D

'70 Charger 500

Offline Burpin Chunks

• http://mikescuda.net/cuda-challenger/burpin_chunks
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005 - 11:46:52 AM »
Burpin first had the name "Fr Moe Lester" you know Father Moe Lester, get it. But that name got Burpin into alot of trouble and Burpin got tossed from AOL. So Burpin thought long and hard to come up with the name "Liquid Farts" but someone else thought of it before Burpin and it was allready taken on AOL. That is why Burpin settled for "Burpin Chunks". It makes a great conversation piece and when people would say that name is gross, Burpin would just tell them about Burpins first choice of "Liquid Farts" and that would get a laugh out of them. That is the short story of how Burpin became to be.

Offline 4drbrnko

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2005 - 11:58:27 AM »

Mine's kinda self 'splanitary once you see the truck.  ;D
Sorry for the high Ferd content.  :grinno:
<-------<<<  Clickylinks..... My vehicles

dodgetkboy78

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2005 - 12:07:38 PM »
first I tried dodegtruckboy on yahoo. (taken)
then, dodgetkboy (taken)
so, i added my birthdate to dodgetkboy (78) and wallah, my yahoo ID!

just keepin it simple. :thumbs:

Offline mrcuda

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2005 - 12:24:04 PM »
I have a 70 Gran Coupe convertible in that VERY popular color Dy3 which is yellow gold in plymouth, but more looks like the Dodge name, cream :ack:. Figured there couldn't be too many people out there with a gran coupe convertible in that color. :dontknow:

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2005 - 12:31:10 PM »
I read an article on a Hot Rod Magazine in the 80's on custom plates and saw the plate 4cruzin.  When I joined cc.com, that was a name that came to mind since this is a car site.  After I joined, I was able to secure the plate for my car!  My plate use to be "1 CUDA"  It will be 4cruzin from now on!!  I could always change it to 4showin now!  lol

« Last Edit: June 18, 2005 - 03:13:43 PM by 4cruzin »

Btch n Blue

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005 - 12:31:46 PM »
Well... those that have been around long enough remember lemonboy69 - that stemed from my dad's original online name of lemontwist73 (Lemontwist '73 Chally) - I wanted something close, but different, and I was young at the time... lemonboy69 came about - just ironic that I picked up a '69 'Cuda (foreseeing (4C'ing) the future maybe?? :dontknow: :laughing: ) - then, we had a little falling out, and I needed a new name... something that represented the 'Cuda... she's blue, and she's female (what guy's car isn't?! :cool: )... so B*tch 'n Blue came about with the help of April!! :grinyes: :tongue: :cool: :thumbs:

Offline mrcuda

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005 - 12:46:46 PM »
Well... those that have been around long enough remember lemonboy69 - that stemed from my dad's original online name of lemontwist73 (Lemontwist '73 Chally) - I wanted something close, but different, and I was young at the time... lemonboy69 came about - just ironic that I picked up a '69 'Cuda (foreseeing (4C'ing) the future maybe?? :dontknow: :laughing: ) - then, we had a little falling out, and I needed a new name... something that represented the 'Cuda... she's blue, and she's female (what guy's car isn't?! :cool: )... so B*tch 'n Blue came about with the help of April!! :grinyes: :tongue: :cool: :thumbs:
I have a pink car and have never thought of it as a female. I just call it the pink monster. ;D

cudahob

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005 - 01:22:49 PM »
U can guess ::)

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2005 - 01:30:39 PM »
When I was really little, I made up my own superhero named Ghost.  Had a whole backstory, arch enemies, etc.  It stuck with me for a few years, and, when I needed to register a name, Ghost was the first thing that came to mind.

Offline RusTy/SE

• Sr. Resident
  • Just havin' fun
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005 - 02:11:03 PM »
  RusTy/SE accurately describes my 70 RT/SE that i've owned since 93. onefornow or twofornow being a bit vague today is a good day for a change. I've changed my avatar as well to someone who describes me a bit more accurately   :beer:  :beer:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005 - 02:22:25 PM by RusTy/SE »
Russ
2001 Durango     1B4HS
1970 Challenger  JS29U
Restoration thread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=27173.0
Member since December 13, 2002