Author Topic: Blood, Sweat and $$$  (Read 2076 times)

Offline bolo185

Blood, Sweat and $$$
« on: August 09, 2016 - 04:46:15 PM »
After getting screwed by a "builder" from a shop in FL (that's another story in the archives somewhere),  tearing the entire car down again here in CA when I got it, 3+ years in and out of the shop, it's finally pretty much done. Resto-mod Cuda, 440 motor pumped up to approx 500 hp, 5 speed Tremec transmission using original pistol grip shifter, new Ford 9" rear end and custom driveshaft, 4 and 6 piston Wilwoods all the way around, Magnum Force tubular front end kit powder coated to match car, coil over suspension and rack and pinion steering. Vintage air & heat, custom gauges and dash insert, Viper seats, Torque Thrust wheels, undercarriage coating, and I'm sure I missed a few things. 

Just picked up from shop (hopefully the last time for awhile) to have an engine bay shroud cover custom fabricated and painted to match car, and I also put on 71 Cuda mirrors painted to match car (shown on car in picture on trailer). Here's just a couple pics I had available, will post more later. I'm enjoying it for now, thumbs up everywhere I go, but everything's for sale for the right price...... ;)         

http://s50.photobucket.com/user/bolo185/library/

Offline js29no

Re: Blood, Sweat and $$$
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016 - 05:22:04 PM »
 :wow: That is some blue!!!! love that shade you picked. :2thumbs: :droolingbounce:

Offline JpRngr

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016 - 07:12:02 PM »
How are you liking the Magnum Force front end? I have the MF Transformer front end, but my car is still a ways from driving, so I don't have any impressions yet.

Corey

Offline bolo185

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016 - 10:47:03 AM »
How are you liking the Magnum Force front end? I have the MF Transformer front end, but my car is still a ways from driving, so I don't have any impressions yet.
Corey

I like it, car is much more responsive, handles great, and the tubular framing looks great! So far so good!  :thumbsup: 

Offline nsmall

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016 - 02:12:06 PM »
Good job.  I'm glad you finally finished it!!!!