Author Topic: 70 cuda 340 4speed  (Read 2253 times)

Offline ztriper

• aar the only way to fly!
    • my site
70 cuda 340 4speed
« on: June 24, 2005 - 12:06:21 AM »
70 cuda' 340 4speed this car is a export car y09 and went to hawaii. the color is eb5 blue with blk int. the car has ralley gauages,center console,roadlights,rocker gills,fender mldg and door top mldg. i have the #'s matching block that is machined and ready to be rebuilt and the orig trans, no #'s on the trans pad. the car has the data plate and all #'s are there rad support,cowl and door and dash all match. it has some rust in the frt and rear windshield area and pass lower rear qtr and around the tail lights and that is it for rust. i have all the metal needed to repair except for the lower qtr one. the car had the original paint on it and was stripped and had some surface rust on most of the flat panels . not bad but noticeable when stripped. a good filler primer and that will be the end of them. i have a new dash pad,new gastank, new hughes cam set up,new front seat covers, new door handles, new moapr water pump,new door moldings and a slew of other new stuff still boxed up for it, also a used 72 complete disc set up. it needs a new frt. winshield and rear panel stainless,carpet,headliner and rear seatcovers to do the resto. i am asking 17.5 for it or best offer. the car is in danville,va and my home phone is 434-836-5269 im in from 10am-1pm (i work 2nd six days a week) my email add is ztriper@yahoo.com i have a link to the cars pics and can take more if needed and send them to you.
thanks for the ad.

Offline ztriper

• my site
Re: 70 cuda 340 4speed
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005 - 12:15:51 AM »
here is a link to pics of the cuda. the car is stripped all the way down now.
http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.HPGuestLogin?username=ztriper&password=55518188

Offline FEDEX

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005 - 05:58:14 PM »
got any pics?

Offline kmyles

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005 - 08:51:11 AM »
Link for the pics dosen't work!! How much?
_________
Kevin

Mopar Lover....Cuda's....Challengers Rule!!!!
- 1951 Dodge - 2 door hardtop (Sold!!)
- 1971 Dodge Challenger
- 2012 Dodge Challenger Yellowjacket

Hard to believe what 20 years will do!!!!

Offline 440_72cuda

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005 - 09:40:36 AM »
70 cuda' 340 4speed this car is a export car y09 and went to hawaii. the color is eb5 blue with blk int. the car has ralley gauages,center console,roadlights,rocker gills,fender mldg and door top mldg. i have the #'s matching block that is machined and ready to be rebuilt and the orig trans, no #'s on the trans pad. the car has the data plate and all #'s are there rad support,cowl and door and dash all match. it has some rust in the frt and rear windshield area and pass lower rear qtr and around the tail lights and that is it for rust. i have all the metal needed to repair except for the lower qtr one. the car had the original paint on it and was stripped and had some surface rust on most of the flat panels . not bad but noticeable when stripped. a good filler primer and that will be the end of them. i have a new dash pad,new gastank, new hughes cam set up,new front seat covers, new door handles, new moapr water pump,new door moldings and a slew of other new stuff still boxed up for it, also a used 72 complete disc set up. it needs a new frt. winshield and rear panel stainless,carpet,headliner and rear seatcovers to do the resto. i am asking 17.5 for it or best offer. the car is in danville,va and my home phone is 434-836-5269 im in from 10am-1pm (i work 2nd six days a week) my email add is ztriper@yahoo.com i have a link to the cars pics and can take more if needed and send them to you.
thanks for the ad.

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005 - 10:24:11 AM »
Hey ztripper...hpphoto is now Snapfish.  Do you have a new link for your photos?
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline ztriper

• my site
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005 - 12:34:52 PM »
sorry guys, i havent been able to access this site from my pc at home. the cuda has been sold.. it went to conn. about 3 weeks ago.
once again sorry for the delay.