Author Topic: Struggling to post pics of my car and Floyd Garrett museum  (Read 578 times)

Offline gomangoRT/SE

Struggling to post pics of my car and Floyd Garrett museum
« on: July 05, 2005 - 09:09:33 PM »
I have been told to go click into additional options......however when I go into my computer in the my pictures section, I am unable to transfer.......  I know I am not doing something right to attach this somehow........   I have several pics I want to put on here from time to time.    Do I have to put the photos in the "My pictures" section of my computer where they are stored into some kind of file........thanks for help anyone.........signed Duh!! :banghead:

Offline gomangoRT/SE

Re: Struggling to post pics of my car and Floyd Garrett museum
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005 - 09:30:07 PM »
Ok, my 16 yr old wiz kid daughter showed me how to load a pic onto this site........I did so on another post just above this post in another post to the site............Sooooo now my question is, when I posted a pic of a beautiful convertible Cuda it came out all enlarged, oversized, too blown up......... How can I reduce the pic so that it will show the entire car......... I have some killer Chally and Cuda pics .......signed duh part 2......   Im getting there........  That picture of the Cuda was a in a post of mine asking about plating info in this same catagory

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: Struggling to post pics of my car and Floyd Garrett museum
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005 - 09:46:29 PM »
When you're posting a reply, click on "Additional options" go to the attach box and click "Browse"  Then go into your computer and find the photo you want to attach.  Click on it and then hit "open" and the file should appear next to the browse tab.  Check the requirements under the attach area to make sure your file is the correct format.  If you want to add more than one pic, click on where it says "more attachments" and additional boxes open up! 

If you are still having problems, send them to me and I'll post'em for ya!!  My e-mail is in my profile!!