Author Topic: Newb from Missouri  (Read 1084 times)

Offline chaosrob

Newb from Missouri
« on: July 12, 2019 - 10:04:36 AM »
I am a car enthusiast from Missouri and have just purchased one of your members former 1970 Barracuda.  This is the first Mopar I have ever owned and am excited to give it its due.  I grew up in these things, my moms '71 Cuda and Demon but have always been more of a Pontiac Guy.

Looking forward to learning and contributing when I get enough knowledge to do so.

Offline hofilbert

• Phil's 1970 HEMI Cuda Convertible
Re: Newb from Missouri
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019 - 11:08:59 AM »
Welcome!  I originally was from Springfield MO and moved to WA 9 years ago.  Like you too, I bought my first Mopar 70 cuda a couple years back.  They are really far different than anything I've had before too, also similarly I was a Camaro guy.  It should be a very fun car and unlike all of the other cars you'll see at shows.  One thing you may find, as I did, is that Chevy guys will hate you now.  Ce La Vie!
Be sure to check out my 1970 Hemi 'Cuda Convertible web site https://packlighter.com/cuda/mycuda.html

Offline 70chall440

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019 - 12:01:07 PM »
Welcome from Western WA state.
Current Mopar
70 Challenger RT 440-6 EFI, 73 Cuda 416-6 EFI
05 Hemi Durango, 01 Ram 4x4, 14 Ram 2500 4X4, 10 PCP Challenger 6 spd RT, 01 Viper GTS ACR, 52 B3B w/330 Desoto Hemi, 70 Hemi RR (under const)
Past Mopars
9 x Challengers. AAR Cuda, 4 RR, 2 GTX, 4 Chargers, etc... (too many to list)

Offline chaosrob

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019 - 04:36:07 PM »
Thank you
Welcome from Western WA state.
Thank you and loving it so far.  I still have a few other brands but if they hate me now they hated me before :)

Welcome!  I originally was from Springfield MO and moved to WA 9 years ago.  Like you too, I bought my first Mopar 70 cuda a couple years back.  They are really far different than anything I've had before too, also similarly I was a Camaro guy.  It should be a very fun car and unlike all of the other cars you'll see at shows.  One thing you may find, as I did, is that Chevy guys will hate you now.  Ce La Vie!/quote]

Offline jimynick

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019 - 09:58:55 PM »
Welcome to the site and congrats on both your taste and purchase in cars! As for the Chevy guys, think why they may hate you- and it isn't because their cars are cooler, you can bet your ass.  :wave:

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019 - 02:21:38 PM »
Wow that's a cool car!  Welcome to the site from Michigan!    :ylsuper:

Offline chaosrob

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019 - 08:37:32 AM »
Thank you sir
Wow that's a cool car!  Welcome to the site from Michigan!    :ylsuper: