Author Topic: Lower control arm bushing inside......whre bolt connects to k frame  (Read 993 times)

Offline gomangoRT/SE

I just broke down my lower control arms and pressed out the long bolts that go thru the k frame.......the other end is where the torsion bars go in...........my question is where can I find new rubber bushings.......the one inside and the one outside that goes to this piece.........not seeking full front end rebuild kit just the rubber or polyurethane bushings for this piece........anyone have specific part numbers or locations where I can purchase this............thanks all

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
Re: Lower control arm bushing inside......whre bolt connects to k frame
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005 - 12:19:58 AM »
Energy suspension has the bushings separatly , soory I don`t have a # handy though

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline HemiDog

• Do not Assume!
    • Hemi Dog
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005 - 08:47:01 AM »
I have the Energy Suspension bushings.  I will try to find the part number when I go home tonight.  Hopefully I still have the box or it is on my invoice.

Offline gomangoRT/SE

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005 - 01:25:16 PM »
Hemidog.......thanks for the reply, Chryco suggested the same thing.............would appreciate if you can find the part numbers.........thanks again

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005 - 10:21:43 PM »
GoMango, I ordered mine at the local Napa store.  Here's two PN's you can choose from.  For Moog, #K791 and for Napa Premiums #267-3193.  These are the OEM style rubber bushings, so you wouldn't require polygraphite non-stepped Lower Control Arm pivots. (The stock stepped shaft pivot will work.) :thumbs:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin