The norwegian Cuda.

Author Topic: The norwegian Cuda.  (Read 11756 times)

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: The norwegian Cuda.
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2006 - 12:55:09 PM »
Great pics and narration.  That front end looks awesome!!   :worshippy   :worshippy   :worshippy  Gonna be a sweet ride!! 

Offline 1BADFISH™

• Resident
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2006 - 01:01:35 PM »
Wow, that car is looking great! Can't wait to see the finished product.   :woohoo:

Dave
Charlottetown, PE
2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab White Diamond edition.
1970 Dodge Challenger 340-6 4spd.
*Member Since* Oct 11, 2005

Offline jvike

• Pro-Touring Cuda
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2006 - 05:48:09 PM »
Thanks all. Drove my 'Cuda for the first time in 10 months today. Only a couple of meters, but it was great, sounds great to. Installed the seats and an electric fan today. Widing; It's a standard grill, guess the blackout hides the hole for the hood release. I just didn't put it back on the car. I hope I can go to Trondheim @ Hot August Nights this weekend. To morrow I'll bleed the brakes. Then I should be ready for a testdrive.  :burnout:
Member of The Rapid Transit System

Offline 70nos340 barracuda

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2006 - 06:16:23 PM »
wow great car, good job looks really good! i love it! :2thumbs:

Offline cudabuyer

« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2006 - 05:07:25 AM »
 :clapping: :clapping:  NICE
70 Dodge Challenger Convertible 6.1 Hemi

Offline babyelephant

• Ol' Kozmic Blues again Mama
    • WPC Club of Norway
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2006 - 08:44:58 AM »
I hope I can go to Trondheim @ Hot August Nights this weekend.

Well, did you manage to go to Trondheim with the Cuda?
JH23J0B
88 BMW 635 CSiA
87 Trans Am GTA
x RH23G8E

Offline jvike

• Pro-Touring Cuda
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2006 - 09:10:11 AM »
Wednesday evening.. first drive in 10 months.. Thursday.. Windows came in, My first go in 10 months, Worked until 2.30 it the night installing hood, hoodpins and wipermotor. Friday morning, No brakes! Fixed. Then Down to the workshop for front suspention alignment. Then Mount Exhaust tips. Noon, my buds start to drive to Trondheim.  :drama: Me and my brother are behind, installing sunvisors and inside mirror, seatbelts etc... then..   :bigsmile:
Stay tuned, I'm about to make a report here on c-c.c
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006 - 09:12:21 AM by jvike »

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2006 - 02:27:39 PM »
 :2thumbs: Just went toyour thread completely,one heck of a job jvike,man that cuda looks awesome.great pics throughout your restoration process also.  :ylsuper: cant wait till i get that far on my 71 chally,been so busy with work and golfand horseshoe league two nights a week that i have'nt much time to git going on it.got two more weeks of golf,1week of shoes left then hit it hard again.man what a coincidence when you mentioned mas racing,their about five miles away from whare i live.280 and university here in st. paul minnesota.man what a small world.will stay tuned for for more from you and keep those pics coming.  :bigsmile: later dave
71 Challenger 340 a/t
2013 Plum Crazy Hemi R/T 6SPD

Offline jvike

• Pro-Touring Cuda
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2006 - 04:19:12 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to read the whole tread, Dave. This thread does not cover the whole process. I made another thread to.. can't remember what it was called, but sure you'll find it if you use the search function, if you bother. Hope to see some pics from your resto.  :cheers:

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2006 - 06:30:28 AM »
JVIKE,found your post under trip to trondheim,cuda looks stunning,job well done,that looks like it was one fun trip,did everything go good on the trip,no brake downs or anything.especially after doing a resto,if not you did well heck of a job.  :2thumbs: i do have some pics posted here of my car,i'll have to dig them up and post,stay tuned.later --dave--
71 Challenger 340 a/t
2013 Plum Crazy Hemi R/T 6SPD