I found an old AMC

Author Topic: I found an old AMC  (Read 4918 times)

Offline HEMI HUNTER

• SERIOUS H.P.IS REALLY COOL
Re: I found an old AMC
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005 - 08:27:51 PM »
the salvage yard owner called me today, I'm gonna go look at some cars thurs or fri  said he will sell a 67 charger and a 68 or 69 belvadere vert.

then we'll look around for other stuff.  he said he has 25 rustangs, no fastbacks, bunch of gm verts.
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Thank you GOD for the "Go Fast Division"

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2005 - 07:55:51 AM »
That sounds like a fun outing!  Let us know what happens!
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
  • Restore it dont crush it!
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2005 - 06:47:26 PM »
i agree!! where is this junkyard at if you dont mind me askin?
My family, My cars, My guns three things il fight for!!

Offline HEMI HUNTER

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2005 - 08:56:01 PM »
i agree!! where is this junkyard at if you dont mind me askin?

oh, I don't mind you askin............

I stopped at a farm today on the way to an old junk yard and look what the farmer gave me for $100 each

under the leaves is a 69 Impala vert all #s .......................I wonder how bad it is, but the price couldn't be better
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Offline 4drbrnko

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2005 - 09:08:11 PM »
oh, I don't mind you askin............

Bwahahahaha!!!!! Just don't hold yer breath for an answer.

Nice find on the power wagon, gonna keep it?
<-------<<<  Clickylinks..... My vehicles

Offline HEMI HUNTER

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2005 - 09:20:04 PM »
nope, I'm gonna put a bow on it and give it to my buddy Larry, same for the impala.  larry knows what I'm after, 71 # 2.  He's got a 71 gilled fender 383 INSIDE the barn I want . I say inside cause as April has seen alot of stuff is outside
« Last Edit: September 27, 2005 - 09:22:21 PM by HEMI HUNTER »

Offline Moparmatt

• Resident
  • Mopar or No Car - Member Since 10/09/03
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2005 - 03:50:14 PM »
Well, if either your buddy Larry or this junkyard has what I am looking for-

67-69 Barracuda Fastback
71 Cuda
70-74 Challenger

I'd be more than willing to negotiate!

(Plus, you said that this other junkyard has a lot of GMs. If you see any A-Bodies (Particularly Olds 442 and Buick GS), 70-72, I would be interested in finding out - my dad is a GM A-bod guy)

Thanks!

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2005 - 07:03:08 PM »
so i guess your not gonna tell me!?

Offline HEMI HUNTER

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2005 - 08:40:21 PM »

I'm not gonna tell anyone after Larry and I go pick up these three and see what other verts. he  has. 

Larry's buying the charger and panel truck next to it                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         meet my new GTX clone $500

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2005 - 01:04:27 AM »

You'll have to use interrogational methods to find out. like what they are teaching you in College when you have a suspect.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2005 - 08:09:22 PM »
i could really care less where its at!! like im gonna drive half way across the us to look at a junkyard!! i was just curious..

grow up!

Offline HEMI HUNTER

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2005 - 09:51:18 PM »
ouch, my feelings are hurt.   

only April and Old MOPARS are anywhere near me but it would be my BAD luck that some visiting schmuck would figure it out and that would suck

people from 9 hours away found out about it and bought 10 cars 2 weeks ago, mostly gm verts.

the smart guy doesn't tell where the gold mine is till after he gets the gold out. thats how I know I'm a grown up

wanna know where the 71 vert is

exit 17 N.Y.S. Thruway                                             that caught me of guard, I thought everyone here knew I was a wise ass

Offline HEMI HUNTER

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2005 - 10:00:14 PM »
by the way 6pac, your only 10 hrs from me. I found my 70 chally vert in W.Verginia 12hrs away.  there are a ton of closed down salvage yards
in your mountains, find an OLD phone book...............ooops my secrets out,  digital sat. imagery works well also if you pay the fee.

happy hunting............I mean that NICELY

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2005 - 03:46:52 PM »
Hemi Hunter, good luck with the search.  Those pics are pretty darn cool.  I'm still waiting to hear from one of the members here to see if he pursued the lead I found on a '69 Super Bee. (I'd be interested in anything I could find if I could actually rationalize purchasing them.  The problem is I don't really have any extra money to throw around, so I may as help out fellow Mopar buds.) (insert beer clanking emoticon.)
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2005 - 05:37:34 PM »
ouch, my feelings are hurt.   

only April and Old MOPARS are anywhere near me but it would be my BAD luck that some visiting schmuck would figure it out and that would suck

people from 9 hours away found out about it and bought 10 cars 2 weeks ago, mostly gm verts.

the smart guy doesn't tell where the gold mine is till after he gets the gold out. thats how I know I'm a grown up

wanna know where the 71 vert is

exit 17 N.Y.S. Thruway                                             that caught me of guard, I thought everyone here knew I was a wise ass
  hey hemi hunter im truly sorry I said what I said I was having a bad day and that just crossed me the wrong way I hope you will accept my appology...no hard feelings i guess im the one that needs to grow up!! Im sorry I hurt your feeling..I hope you will forgive me!!! Kevin (i really need a spanking smilie) well once again to show im sincere IM SORRY!! BAD BAD KEVIN! SPANK SPANK!!