'70 R/T S.E. For Sale (SOLD)

Author Topic: '70 R/T S.E. For Sale (SOLD)  (Read 9111 times)

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Re: '70 R/T S.E. For Sale
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2006 - 04:02:50 PM »
 :woo:  Thank you Scott for everything.  I'll have a truck out to pick the car up real soon.

I can tell you I'm very happy with the way this deal came together and very excited to get a 1970 Challenger. :jumping:

I keep looking at the pictures you sent and all the ones posted here!!!!!!!!  I'm so pumped! :bananasmi :bananasmi :bananasmi :bananasmi :bananasmi :bananasmi :bananasmi
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006 - 09:54:11 PM by C O D Y »
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline chevyconvert

• HvacMan
  • Member since November 04, 2005
Re: '70 R/T S.E. For Sale (SOLD)
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2006 - 09:28:07 PM »
 :thumbsup: way to go Cody! I think you got a hell of a deal compared with the $'s I have seen lately for a car like yours in my neck of the woods.
Eric
'70 Hemi Orange RT/SE 440 Six Pack Pistol-Grip 4 speed
Bay Area California

Offline Bondavi

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2006 - 02:09:18 AM »

Whoo hoo! You did very well on this deal, Cody.

Turn key car, the perfect opposite to your raw bad boy 440-6 4-spd Cuda project.....luxury and convenience. I did notice the car had hard to find rear defog, that $$$ thumbwheel radio, and air conditioning!

Will you be driving it, doing any changes to it, aside from recovering the front seats to the correct leather? Is the color correct, I can't say I've seen too many RT/SE's in that color.

For me, the perfect opposite partner to my Challenger is a '70-71 340 Cuda......not too easy to find.
David

'70 Challenger R/T FC7 440-6 4spd N96 3.54 Dana - SOLD

Offline 1BADFISH™

• Resident
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2006 - 02:47:28 AM »
Congrats CODY, nice car and well priced!! Glad to see someone from the site get her!!   :wow:

Dave
Charlottetown, PE
2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab White Diamond edition.
1970 Dodge Challenger 340-6 4spd.
*Member Since* Oct 11, 2005

Offline charlie1

« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2006 - 03:40:18 PM »
I must say we're very disappointed on the way the sale of the car was handled as on the 24th my mate had agreed on a price and sale of the car to himself with the owner posting the requested tag info after the said phone call.
Next day too our amazment we see the car has sold (again??) to somebody else.

Regards
charlie1 and very disappointed mate

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2006 - 03:44:22 PM »
Thanks everyone and a big thanks to Scott (Lumpy). :woohoo:

This car doesn't need much.  I will recover the correct seats that comes with it and maybe try to get the A/C hooked up.  The original color was EF8 Dark Met. green with green Interior and a Green top with a White body stripe. I like it the current color, so it will not be green anytime soon.

A tons of Mopar shows this summer! :jumping: :bananasmi :jumping: :bananasmi :jumping: :bananasmi :jumping: :bananasmi :jumping:

:droolingbounce:

Bondavi, I agreee with you... they are perfect together.  Are you looking a for a Cuda?  You should do it!!!!!!

Whoo hoo! You did very well on this deal, Cody.

Turn key car, the perfect opposite to your raw bad boy 440-6 4-spd Cuda project.....luxury and convenience. I did notice the car had hard to find rear defog, that $$$ thumbwheel radio, and air conditioning!

Will you be driving it, doing any changes to it, aside from recovering the front seats to the correct leather? Is the color correct, I can't say I've seen too many RT/SE's in that color.

For me, the perfect opposite partner to my Challenger is a '70-71 340 Cuda......not too easy to find.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline BIGSHCLUNK

• Sr. Resident
  • Miss NIKKI - were you this hot at 48?
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2006 - 04:25:55 PM »
CODY I think you got a GREAT deal. I was originally gonna come down and look at it in person yesterday but the weather got bd here and I've been through alot of crap haulin' cars in bad weather. So I was comin' next weekend... I snoozed I loozed! Enjoy it! :cheers:
70 Chally R/T Convertible- Yes she's really got a HEMI, no she's not a Charger!
                                             [o o o o]
                                                  OO
                                                  OO 
                                              [o o o o]
https://www.aanddtruckautoparts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Offline lumpy

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2006 - 05:24:23 PM »
Sold the RoadRunner Today also!!! The guy shows up with CASH!!! ;)