1974 Barracuda

Author Topic: 1974 Barracuda  (Read 1246 times)

Offline n9671x2

• I love YaBB 1 Gold!
1974 Barracuda
« on: October 05, 2005 - 03:26:44 PM »
CAR IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks!!!

The car comes with Dash pad and VIN, Fendertag, Broadcast Sheet and photocopy of original window sticker.  Car was originally a FE5 Red car BH 318/904 car, black stripe, no vinyl top, black bucket interior with column automatic.  It was also coded for A51 Sport Decor Package which included Sport Hood, Wheel Lip Moulding, Sill moulding and the black side stripe.  Was a Y14 sold car with rally wheels, am radio, tinted glass and drivers chrome racing mirror. 

That was new, this is now!!

Previous owner stripped car to do a AAR replica and was going to use all fiberglass components and do an all custom interior.  The rolling shell retains the open rear 8.75, ps box, front suspension with disc brake components and not much else.  Rear window is nice, and front windshield has 1 small chip.  Overall body is in pretty good shape as pictures will show.  The 1 thing that isn’t at a level of the rest of the car is the front drivers frame rail.  My guess was a mouse had made a nest in it, got wet and rotted it.  The other 3 rails are beautiful, but this one is rusted.  Car has its original floor, trunk etc..  Car has some filler from previous repaint, but otherwise no accidents or previous metal replacement.  Roof, tail panel, cowl, firewall, jambs etc.. are REALLY nice, has a nice AAR style rear valence.

I attached a link with 82 pictures of the car.  After you open a picture, you can enlarge it by clicking on get original uploaded photo.  Car is located near Grand Rapids Michigan. $2800 OBO, less if you don’t need the front suspension which I have a use for on another car.  Trade on parts considered, what do you have, up or down.   Thanks for the free ad Moparts.  Paul   psrde@aol.com

Link to pictures below

http://public.fotki.com/psrde/1974_red_barracuda/
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005 - 03:18:46 PM by n9671x2 »

Offline 67 Ruda

Re: 1974 Barracuda
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005 - 10:07:55 PM »
Right price!! too far to go.
It suchs living up here.

Offline DMZ73

• http://www.pbase.com/dmz73/
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005 - 10:16:09 AM »
Paul,

I looked at all the pics- not too bad. I live outside of Detroit. I would like to take a look at it if I could. Do you have any time this weekend?

Dan
One E body saved, 7 years and counting.

Offline n9671x2

• I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005 - 12:11:54 PM »
Sorry, the car sold in 45 minutes!!

Paul