Author Topic: Anyone ever use this stuff????  (Read 726 times)

Offline JRoss22

• Member Since 05/08/2005
Anyone ever use this stuff????
« on: October 14, 2005 - 01:57:20 PM »
Its made by black magic wet tire shine and then the wet liquid wax stuff? I just bought it today and used in on my truck and it works wonder watched it take out most of the swirl marks in my paint and some scratches then the tire stuff because i just got new tires and the place didnt shine them or w/e they dowhen they put them on makes them look 10 times as good cant wait to use this stuff on my challenger. And also what wax do you prefer for your car and what stuff do you use for your tires to keep them looking new?

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: Anyone ever use this stuff????
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005 - 02:21:47 PM »
WOW sounds great!!  Need some before and after pics!!   

Offline JRoss22

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005 - 03:12:51 PM »
I dont have any before pictures but i can tell you the truck had a few scratches and what not on it and the tires looked dull no shine to them wahtsoever and i will take some after pics when the digital camera comes back home with one of my parents. but fore warning someone will need to resize them for mewhen i do get the pictures

Offline JRoss22

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005 - 11:41:59 AM »
here are some pics of the challenger after using the black magic stuff on the tiresand the car i really like the way the stuff brings back the shine even on a 30 some od yr old paint job and you would also never guess that the tires are 10-15 yrs old

edit: i only used the black magic wax on half of the car to see the difference it makes and i know all you dial-up users are going to hate me but i cantresizethem my dad wont letme download any of my programs onto his comp
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005 - 11:47:34 AM by Rev-It-Up »

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005 - 11:49:04 AM »
I resized those for you...and all our dial-up friends.  Those tires shined right up.  Very nice!
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!