T-Shirt Designs

Author Topic: T-Shirt Designs  (Read 7784 times)

Offline pink panther

• Resident
Re: T-Shirt Designs
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2005 - 06:50:10 PM »
I will borrow from Oldschool.

Ahhh Grasshopper seen all years..........Grasshopper very wise man..................LOL

I dont particulary care ( borrowing spelling from MEK! LOL)
what the design is as long as it promotes CC.com.  A lot of new people come here including myself and say what a warm and friendly place it is, and they are absolutly correct!  The members of this site and all the administrators are real, and good people who share the best interest in the world MOPARS! :wavingflag:

So what ever design is decided, lets make sure CC.com is proudly displayed!
Scott   -  Member since 9/18/2005

Offline chevyconvert

• HvacMan
  • Member since November 04, 2005
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2005 - 07:05:40 PM »
Seems like the path of least resistance would be to run a batch of the old (I'll buy some) right away while the new ones are designed and made. by that time I can buy the new one also. Win Win. :newbie:
Eric
'70 Hemi Orange RT/SE 440 Six Pack Pistol-Grip 4 speed
Bay Area California

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2005 - 07:11:48 PM »

Although that would be good it would also take a lot more time for our (already) busy Administration. Not too mention more $$$.

What ever happens, which ever design, I'll be in on it.  :thumbsup: I would like to see some of our money donated towards Ross and his helpers, he has never asked for any money off us and does all he can in his spare time so I would like to see him get at least a little back.

Cheers,
Carl

:bigshades:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2005 - 07:14:14 PM »

Although that would be good it would also take a lot more time for our (already) busy Administration. Not too mention more $$$.

What ever happens, which ever design, I'll be in on it.  :thumbsup: I would like to see some of our money donated towards Ross and his helpers, he has never asked for any money off us and does all he can in his spare time so I would like to see him get at least a little back.

Cheers,
Carl

I agree.
Scott   -  Member since 9/18/2005

Offline Hemi Challenger

• Nothing run better then a HEMI
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2005 - 06:10:50 AM »

I agree.
  I'll be going with a new Design because I have two of the Old one that I wear and my wife wear with alot of Pride, Just make sure Rev you put me down for 2 at any cost and Rev & Redline you both are doing a great job here and I and maybe everyone could throw some Money into a hat and give it to ROSS for his Great help on this siteor maybe give him to go to Chalis next year and pay for his Room and meal  I for one would throw in  :money: or it since I can not go

Offline Cuda Wuda

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2005 - 07:58:14 AM »
old or new ...either way. Count me in for at least 3 or more. :woo:
70' Cuda 340 4spd (being revived)
Birmingham, Al
Mopar or NO CAR!!

Offline Tropicalcats

• Resident
  • Don't Ever, Ever Give Up
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2005 - 01:05:52 PM »

Cheers,
Carl

:iagree: :iagree: :dogpile:
:iagree:
1970 Challenger R/T 383  Matching#s JS23N0E under construction. It's Plum Crazy
SOLD

Offline MyMopar

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2006 - 08:43:12 AM »
Being new to the club I was wondering if you guys had any t-shirts or hats so I did a search and found this thread.  Can anyone advise of the status of t-shirts being available?  Sorry if this was already discussed, but I can't find where.  It seems that the design was a go ahead. 
On a side note, I am willing to help out with any type of club merchandising.  My latest project was a 2006 club calendar that came out really sweet.  Took me about 2 months to do as I need pictures from club members and sometimes they drag their feet.
1969 (OO===]|[===OO)
1973 (OO/=====\OO) <---SOLD
1997 (O|||||O) <---SOLD

Smoke tires, not drugs!

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2006 - 09:08:52 AM »
Being new to the club I was wondering if you guys had any t-shirts or hats so I did a search and found this thread.  Can anyone advise of the status of t-shirts being available?  Sorry if this was already discussed, but I can't find where.  It seems that the design was a go ahead. 
On a side note, I am willing to help out with any type of club merchandising.  My latest project was a 2006 club calendar that came out really sweet.  Took me about 2 months to do as I need pictures from club members and sometimes they drag their feet.

The new t-shirts are still in the design phase.  One of our members has offered to do this work for us and should be done shortly.   After it has been approved by Ross, then we'll have them made up. 

Thanks for the offer on helping out.  We just finished our 2006 calendar in December...it was a lot of fun and turned out great.  I'll keep you in mind for future projects!
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline MyMopar

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2006 - 08:00:04 AM »
Yeah, I tracked down the link for the calenders and they looked great!  Looks like I'll have to find some nice places to start snapping pictures for next year.  Oh and I too had the same problem with calender and calendar.  :grinno:
1969 (OO===]|[===OO)
1973 (OO/=====\OO) <---SOLD
1997 (O|||||O) <---SOLD

Smoke tires, not drugs!

Offline Johnny Cuda

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2006 - 03:12:53 PM »
I'll go with a new design, I don't have a shirt now either way but I would love to wear one of our club with pride. :faint:

daves70

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2006 - 06:22:02 PM »
Doesn't matter to me, I just want one of the new ones or old ones!!! :thumbsup: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Offline Black69

• Meeep Meeep
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2006 - 06:31:47 PM »
know I did not that have t-shirts how I get one?
bad english

Offline Black69

• Meeep Meeep
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2006 - 06:33:53 PM »
Feel like reading all of that I didnt so wat thinking are you for new design?
bad english

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2006 - 10:22:38 PM »
I'll share it with you all as soon as I've seen it and had it OK'd by the boss. 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!