Hotel reservations for 2006.

Author Topic: Hotel reservations for 2006.  (Read 4541 times)

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
Re: Hotel reservations for 2006.
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005 - 01:09:36 PM »
Please see the new 2006 Hotel thread to vote for which hotel you would like. 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2005 - 12:58:21 PM »
LOL, Well it's no wonder, all that foot trafic going in and out, and all that noise too, even one of our own thought this "young lady" might be a bit of a party animal, they didn't realize she was married and also thought she was a tad bit younger,lol. But as it all turned out this person was quite embarrased, "when the real story" came out,LOL. What a hoot.

That sure was a classic moment WSM.  I know that certian person felt bad, but to be honest, it was one of the funniest things, and at the same time, a compliment as far as my age goes!  If there were smileys here I would put 100 of them after this post just for this certian person who I will always consider a friend. 

Rev, I don't think that was us making all that noise.  Remember, MEK's room was right next to mine and we all know how loud he can be! neeeener, neeeener, neeeeeeeener!!!!!!

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2005 - 01:00:34 PM »
The Hotel Carlisle is about 3 miles from the fairgrounds on 11.  It's a bit more upscale than we're used to.  We really weren't that bad except for April's room.  They got in trouble...neener, neener, neeeeener!

I think the really bad room was Topcat and Russ' room.  Don't you remember how loud TC screamed when he couldn't get that huge beetle off of his hand?  It was around 2AM at that point too.  I can't believe nobody complained about that!   LOL!!!

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2005 - 04:45:23 PM »
That sure was a classic moment WSM.  I know that certian person felt bad, but to be honest, it was one of the funniest things, and at the same time, a compliment as far as my age goes!  If there were smileys here I would put 100 of them after this post just for this certian person who I will always consider a friend. 

Rev, I don't think that was us making all that noise.  Remember, MEK's room was right next to mine and we all know how loud he can be! neeeener, neeeener, neeeeeeeener!!!!!!

Well, we can at least eliminate the noise coming from my non-exisistant refrigerator and microwave oven(LOL). I'll get over it someday!!!!

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2005 - 10:53:47 PM »
Considering as it won't be for a few months untill I know if I can go or not, I can't make a reservation.  By the time I know if I can afford to go, it may be too late.....  I might just bring a sleeping bag, or something.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2005 - 01:02:04 AM »
Considering as it won't be for a few months untill I know if I can go or not, I can't make a reservation.  By the time I know if I can afford to go, it may be too late.....  I might just bring a sleeping bag, or something.

Ghost . . .you can always cancel your reservation.  Book now and then decide later!!  At least you will have a room if you end up going. 

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2005 - 06:20:21 AM »
Can you "see" this scene ? You are a traveling guest at this motel, and at around two in the morning from an neighboring room you are awakened by a piercing screaming voice,......."He won't let go of me!". Low and behold the next morning (or at least later that morning) this traveling guest exists his room and sees.....................Topcat and Russ strolling down to breakfast, what a visual.........................LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Tooooo Much !

Now fellow board members ya know why Carlisle is special, the Mopar owners are as much an attraction as the Mopars,lol.
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2005 - 11:04:56 PM »
Hah, that beetle story has surfaced once again to veer its huge pinchers at TopCat.  LOL!!!!!!  That was such a blast last year and this upcoming event will have to be even better!!! (though it will be tough to accomplish without The Cuda Guy there.)
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

dodgetkboy78

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2005 - 11:48:23 PM »
I think the cab of my truck sounds safer, or at least beetle free. (wide eye'd smiley guy goes right here)