I want to say im sorry!

Author Topic: I want to say im sorry!  (Read 6050 times)

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
  • Restore it dont crush it!
I want to say im sorry!
« on: November 11, 2005 - 04:15:34 PM »
Hello guys and gals I want to say im sorry for my out burst last night im not gonna make exuses or try to justify it i just want to say im sorry please forgive me!! Sincerly Kevin!
My family, My cars, My guns three things il fight for!!

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
Re: I want to say im sorry!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005 - 05:05:32 PM »

It's OK Kevin, your Man enough to admit you did something wrong which is great.
I saw your post about your Wife being ill and some money issues I hope that it all works out for you.

Like I posted somewhere else your not the kind of guy to do or post something like that so you must be terribly stressed.
Take it easy mate, relax and enjoy life's ride. If it were easy we'd all be on cloud 9. :-)

Have a Beer and start thinking of some names for your kid, your going to be a Happily married FATHER!!
How cool is that!!

Cheers Kev,
Carl

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Oldschool

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005 - 05:32:19 PM »
Yo Kev,  Believe me when I say that we've all been there.  If you like these old Mopars, they ain't nothing compared to a child. Just wait, you'll soon see. I took about a 20 year hiatus from cars until just recently getting back in the groove. Hey, cars can wait.  Enjoy being a great father/husband.  This is only a temporary break.  When you get ready, the cars will always be there..........Oldschool

Offline cutting torch

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005 - 05:32:53 PM »
What outburst?

torch

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005 - 06:28:46 PM »
thanks guys!!

Offline HemiDog

• Do not Assume!
    • Hemi Dog
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2005 - 07:42:02 PM »
Just wanted to say that I am cool with everything.  Like I told 6pak, I know it gets tough and sometimes you just need to release a little.  Just hope things start looking up for him.

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2005 - 07:48:17 PM »
thanks you hemi dog!! your a good man!!!

Offline Tropicalcats

• Resident
  • Don't Ever, Ever Give Up
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2005 - 08:07:48 PM »
Kevin
I read the post also and am sorry to hear things right now are a little rough. A child will over ride a car anyday and the first time you hear your little one call you daddy you will forget any trouble you may have had on the road to get there. Hang in there buddy and if I can help in anyway let me know.
Richard
1970 Challenger R/T 383  Matching#s JS23N0E under construction. It's Plum Crazy
SOLD

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2005 - 09:50:56 PM »
Hi Kev,
I sorta know the gist of what happened.  A real man is one who is always ready to apologize and take the responsibility for his doings.  A real man is willing to admit when he is wrong without trying to justify his actions.  A real man will humble himself and is willing to ask another for his forgiveness.  A real man does what he has to for his family.  Kev, you're doing the right things.

I'm real sorry to hear of your stresses.  Sounds like you've got a plateful in front of you.  I know it's easier said than done, but just tackle one thing at a time.  You're dealing with a you're wife's illness (congrats on the marriage, BTW!), a child, a house, and the loss of a child hood dream.  That's really rough!

I agree with Tropicalcats when he said, "and the first time you hear your little one call you daddy you will forget any trouble you may have had on the road to get there.".  I still remember the the first time my oldest daughter called me "da".  It still moves me to tears of joy.  All things will eventually pan out although it may seem to take forever.  Don't take too much on your plate and seek help from others.  Friends will help in time of need.  Don't be afraid to ask for help.  Wish I lived closer to help out.   Do you have family that can help? 

I know you feel sad about letting go of the Barracuda but just know that you're doing the right thing.  When I wanted to go back to school I had to sell a highly optioned out '69 LeMans convertible that I still miss now.  I know I did it for my future and now I have my Challenger.  Cars will always come and go but your family needs you now.

Take care!  Try to relieve your stress, I know it's tough.
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2005 - 10:27:45 PM »
All is good with me . . . sh!t happens. 

Offline R/T

• Johnson City TN
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005 - 08:13:04 AM »
All is good with me . . . sh!t happens. 
Well said
1973 Challenger (OO/=====\OO)  440 
Hemis and Harleys
2008 Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition  5.7 Hemi

Offline Plum6Pak

• Resident
  • Plum6Pak
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005 - 09:05:43 AM »
DITTO, can't ad too much to what's already been said, as I said before, we are all friends here and you are one of them. You're a good man 6pak, hang in there.

dodgetkboy78

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005 - 12:41:36 PM »
Hello guys and gals I want to say im sorry for my out burst last night im not gonna make exuses or try to justify it i just want to say im sorry please forgive me!! Sincerly Kevin!

NO WAY!
YOUR APOLOGY IS NOT EXCEPTED!
NO!
NO!
NO!
Oh, uh, I dont even know what you did, BUT IT MUST HAVE BEEN BAD!
We all say things we dont really mean, so whatever it was, I think we can live with it.
CHEERS!
Now I gotta go pee............................

Offline fishn4cuda

• Cuda Fan!
  • Ft. Jennings, OH
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005 - 05:49:57 PM »
Kevin,
Take care that new family. Enjoy what you have not what you want...for now. You'll have opportunities later. If you do good to those around you the same will come to you 100 fold. I waited 15 yrs to get another Challenger conv only to have to sell 2 yrs later to keep a roof over my families head. But, I have confidence someday fate will cross my path again!We've all been there. Keep your head up.
Cant kill the mean and ugly. Only the good die young...I plan to be here a while!!

Offline Pistol Gripper

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2005 - 05:04:01 AM »
Kevin,

I musta missed the whole thing.  But, seeing you own up to it W/O making excuses, makes me feel pretty humble.  More than a few times I've screwed up and didn't say I was sorry, wish I'd had the nads to.  Hang tough, things do work out if you give them time and effort.

Cheers,

P.G.
O ne
B ig
A $$
M istake
A merica