1970 Barracuda for sale

Author Topic: 1970 Barracuda for sale  (Read 1375 times)

Offline 71chmark

1970 Barracuda for sale
« on: November 12, 2005 - 06:34:20 AM »
I posted a 70 Gran Coupe roller a week or so ago. I have pictures on my computer but I can't seem to get any to post. I go to additional options and double click on one of my pictures it lists the file path on my C drive in the little block next to attachments and then I can't do anything. Can anyone help?
I may be schizophrenic,
but at least I have each other

Offline Tropicalcats

• Resident
  • Don't Ever, Ever Give Up
Re: 1970 Barracuda for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005 - 07:12:04 AM »
When you hit the browse button to look for the picture does it come up in my pictures folder and than you double click from there to put it in the attachment box? Do you get an error messasage when you try to post it? The files can only be jpg,gif,or bmp other formats will not work.
What part of Ohio are you in?
1970 Challenger R/T 383  Matching#s JS23N0E under construction. It's Plum Crazy
SOLD

Offline 71chmark

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005 - 08:51:55 AM »
I don't get an error message. I gat the file path in the attachment box but I don't know how to get it in the message box.
I may be schizophrenic,

Offline Tropicalcats

• Resident
  • Don't Ever, Ever Give Up
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005 - 08:57:15 AM »
I don't get an error message. I gat the file path in the attachment box but I don't know how to get it in the message box.

The file path will not go in the message box just in the attachment box. Then click on "post" and you should have it. You will not see the picture until you go back and look at your post.

1970 Challenger R/T 383  Matching#s JS23N0E under construction. It's Plum Crazy
SOLD

Offline 71chmark

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005 - 10:01:58 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a 1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe (318 auto car). No motor or Trans. 323 Posi, performance hood. I had a 440 in it with an A body 4 speed. So there is some floor modification. Worked pretty good. I used a B body hurst shifter which kept hitting the dash.  Lower quarters have been replaced. Body is pretty solid. The only real rust is trunk floor rotted out and rust around top of both windows where vynal top was (which I removed). Front window is gone. Someone glued red velour over everything so I removed the interior.  I still have the original interior. The seats are in good shape but they are covered in red velour. I have a black interior from a 72 and the dash from the 72 (pretty good shape. one small crack), also some various black panels from a 70 including a console and seat backs. Looks like it was blue but painted over black . Sat in my garage for 10 years and got pretty dinged up from.   I just got a 71 (318) challenger which I am putting the 440 4speed in so I want to get rid of the Barracuda. Not wanting to part out anything just get rid of all the cuda stuff at once. Anyone have any idea what I should ask for it? Toledo, Ohio.

Trying to attach PICS. I lost everyones e-mail address. If this does't work I think I can e-mail them
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005 - 10:30:17 AM by 4cruzin »
I may be schizophrenic,

Offline moparnocar

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005 - 11:25:59 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a 1970 Barracuda Gran Coupe (318 auto car). No motor or Trans. 323 Posi, performance hood. I had a 440 in it with an A body 4 speed. So there is some floor modification. Worked pretty good. I used a B body hurst shifter which kept hitting the dash.  Lower quarters have been replaced. Body is pretty solid. The only real rust is trunk floor rotted out and rust around top of both windows where vynal top was (which I removed). Front window is gone. Someone glued red velour over everything so I removed the interior.  I still have the original interior. The seats are in good shape but they are covered in red velour. I have a black interior from a 72 and the dash from the 72 (pretty good shape. one small crack), also some various black panels from a 70 including a console and seat backs. Looks like it was blue but painted over black . Sat in my garage for 10 years and got pretty dinged up from.   I just got a 71 (318) challenger which I am putting the 440 4speed in so I want to get rid of the Barracuda. Not wanting to part out anything just get rid of all the cuda stuff at once. Anyone have any idea what I should ask for it? Toledo, Ohio.

Trying to attach PICS. I lost everyones e-mail address. If this does't work I think I can e-mail them

Do u have a figure in mind in what u have to get for it? thanks