SOLD - 1970 Gran Coupe (project car) with Pics

Author Topic: SOLD - 1970 Gran Coupe (project car) with Pics  (Read 6941 times)

Offline moparnocar

Re: SOLD -NOT - 1970 Gran Coupe with Pics
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005 - 05:15:42 PM »
Sorry - Not sold

I sent u an email earlier. Just wondering if u got it? Was wondering also where u are from? I am very interested in this car.  please email me with some info. thanks much  mopar_maniac68@yahoo.com

Offline SirChandlr

Re: 1970 Gran Coupe with Pics
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005 - 06:36:10 PM »
where are you located?

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2005 - 07:16:56 PM »
Dangit, I cannot believe this car isn't sold yet 71Chmark!!!  If I wasn't already caught up in a restoration already, I'd try to come up with the $3,000.00 just to see it sold at such a reasonable price for a car that looks to be a nice project.  Mark 12:30 (Beam) should definitely jump on this one!
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2005 - 08:22:34 PM »
If you can you should hold onto it for a month or so remember its christmas time. and im sure alot of people are like me last minute shoppers. not to sound greedy or anything but I would like to see someone on this site get that sweet ride.

Offline ISSUES

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2005 - 08:38:58 PM »
I would have bought this the first day it was listed if I'd gotten a phone call. :pullinghair:   

I'm sure it'll sell fast after the New Year.

Offline 71chmark

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2005 - 08:05:09 AM »
Well, the first guy called 5 minutes after the earliest time I listed, said consider it sold, and then didn't respond anymore after I told everyone it was sold.  I haven't advertised it anywhere but here.  I'm sure I could sell it quick if I advertised.   I'm not sure why people are asking how much and where am I located.  My post clearly says Toledo, Ohio and $3000.  I'm really in no hurry. I love the car( I doubt if I'll ever be able to afford another one) but I have no room to keep it (at least that is what my wife tells me).  I have a clear title. The frame is not rusted other than surface rust. The entire trunk pan has been removed/rusted away quarter to quarter.  Minimal rust on the rest from what I can tell.  I think it is a solid car.  I think $3000 is a fair price.People are telling me I am giving away money and should put it on E-bay but I would really like to see someone get it that loves these and isn't just trying to turn a profit.
I may be schizophrenic,
but at least I have each other

Offline Blown70

Re: 1970 Gran Coupe (project car) with Pics
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2005 - 12:37:49 PM »
mark,

I sent and email, I would like to speak with you.....But have not heard a response.  I see the $$ amount and where you located.

Thanks

Tom

Offline bigrobcuda

• Give ya a dollar for your V code!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2005 - 04:30:07 PM »
I just sent an email via my work e-mail and I am interested in having this Car shipped out.  No BS here!  Please contact me via the email from the configuresoft.com address.

thanks

Offline bigrobcuda

• Give ya a dollar for your V code!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2005 - 10:48:11 AM »
Looks like noone's home...   No Xmas present for me  :crying:

Offline Blown70

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2005 - 08:27:37 AM »
Looks like noone's home...   No Xmas present for me  :crying:

Mark,

If you want to sell your car maybe respond to emails?  I really wonder what the deal is.  I know at least two others in this thread who have the $$$ but you have not responed to them?  What is going on?

Best of luck I am on to another at this point.

Tom

Offline 71chmark

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2005 - 09:28:24 AM »
Sorry,
I have been busy and then I got sick.  I'll respond to all of my e-mails.  I was also trying to figure out how to sell a car long distance when several people at once have interest.  I'm just going to deal with one person at a time based on the order I received the e-mails. I will keep everone who responded informed. I don't know of any other way to prevent overllap.
I may be schizophrenic,
but at least I have each other

Offline ISSUES

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2005 - 11:38:01 AM »
I've never had any trouble other than if someone backs out.   To avoid this ask for a cashiers check overnighted ($500) if they want the car held.   Then you're only holding it for one day and not missing potential buyers.    I agree with Blown 70.   I was the first to reply to this thread and gave you my phone number and I never heard from you here or in email.    From what I see it looks to be a good deal, and you shouldn't be having any trouble moving it. 

Offline Blown70

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2005 - 01:48:27 PM »
Sorry,
I have been busy and then I got sick.  I'll respond to all of my e-mails.  I was also trying to figure out how to sell a car long distance when several people at once have interest.  I'm just going to deal with one person at a time based on the order I received the e-mails. I will keep everone who responded informed. I don't know of any other way to prevent overllap.

Sorry to hear you were sick,  I am sure you will get this moved.  Keep up updated. and As ISSUES said and I suggested in an email,  GET SOME $$ a lot of people talk out of their Butt, until it comes time to pay.

Thanks for letting us know

Tom

Offline HEMI HUNTER

• SERIOUS H.P.IS REALLY COOL
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2005 - 06:59:22 PM »
????   why hasn't BEAM bought this car??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Thank you GOD for the "Go Fast Division"

Offline KillerBee

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2005 - 09:35:03 PM »
If the car is still for sale give me an E-mail.

Tmcconn624@sssnet.com

I am located down around Canton, Ohio.
I might also have some 71 Challenger parts your looking for.