Author Topic: Anyone Watch Prime Time Last Night?  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Prowler Orange Challenger

Anyone Watch Prime Time Last Night?
« on: November 13, 2005 - 06:12:59 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1297922&page=1

All, I can say is wow. It's amazing these people went as far as they did but, why in the world would you listen to someone over the phone?

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
Re: Anyone Watch Prime Time Last Night?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005 - 06:34:43 PM »

Yip I saw that. LMAO!!! I couldn't stop laughing and in the end got so fed up with the BS I just couldn't watch.
If someone asked my while I was waiting to order a Big Mac if they could ram there hand up my ar$e because I stole something I'd simply tell 'em to get F#@ked! Then continue to wait for my order. lol Man they are dumb gullible buggers.............

Then it makes you wonder about the guy from Florida doing it all, why? Get his kicks I guess?

LOL!! Funny to watch, as the saying goes: "Only in America". :-)
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005 - 06:39:52 PM »
Yeah I know what you mean. I was like what in the world when I read it. Then, I was like ah I see now. Anyways, its still messed up. I'm hope all those people get what's coming to them except the young girl. But, I don't know.

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005 - 06:46:26 PM »

Oh OK, thought you watched it on TV and saw the video footage, that's even worse when you see that.
I feel sorry for the young girl but I mean how could you stand then for 2 hours in the nude given some old guy head while he's on the phone talking to "someone of the law". The funny thing is the Police office is just down the road.

That girl should know better and I feel she kind of got what she deserved in a way, not the indecent act though that's just wrong no matter where you stand. I can't believe the old guy told her to do it, and she fell for it!?!?! LMAO!!

Sheesh, I don't know..............

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005 - 07:55:20 PM »
You are kind of right there but, given the circumstances of her life I don't know. Either way all the other people got what they deserved.

Offline Tropicalcats

• Resident
  • Don't Ever, Ever Give Up
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005 - 08:14:49 PM »
Saw just a small portion of it and the sad part is it gives some people ideas.
1970 Challenger R/T 383  Matching#s JS23N0E under construction. It's Plum Crazy
SOLD

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005 - 08:20:24 PM »

She should have never done it, end of story. How stupid can someone be!?!?!?!?!?! How her life is or how it isn't.
She could have asked for a lawyer or to come in and show ID. Ask under what charges etc.....

Most people who are AT a Police station wouldn't take all there cloths off.
The nail in the "stupid" coffin was giving that guy oral sex........she must of thought it was some new Police law? lol get real.....

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005 - 08:49:50 PM »
Well, that was definitely different, to say the least...

With that said, HOW STUPID COULD YOU BE TO DO WHAT THEY WERE DEMANDING?!!!!
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005 - 09:06:58 PM »

Most people who are AT a Police station wouldn't take all there cloths off.
The nail in the "stupid" coffin was giving that guy oral sex........she must of thought it was some new Police law? lol get real.....

You think!
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat

Offline lumpy

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005 - 10:53:56 PM »
Feel kinda sorry for the girl, she must have some wires crossed. Can't really blame the old man though, she seemed pretty willing to me.No cure for stupid I guess!!

Offline 528 Hemi Cuda

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2005 - 01:01:05 AM »
I saw that show too.  If I had been the young girl I would have simply left the place and went home or I would have demanded they call my parents and get them down to the restuarant.  I don't care who it is you don't take your clothes off for anybody.  The stupid asst. manager was just as guilty as her boyfiriend.  Come on she knew what was going on.  She kept coming in and the poor girl was pleading with her to help her.  I hope the stupid asst. manager and her stupid boyfriend goes to jail over this.  The young girl should have grabbed the phone and simply hung up.  That had to be the most far fetched thing I have seen on prime time so far.  What is really bad is that is not the first time it has happened.  It has happened at least 77 times in a lot of other states too according to the show.  Like someone said Only in America. 
Blofish

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2005 - 04:08:35 AM »
Yeah and at the end they said that there has been no more pranks like this when that guy in Florida got arrested. Anyways, about the girl I can kind of see two points of view but, I would have ran out myself being the situation. Anyways, I was in shock when I watched the footage and read the story.

Offline 71GTX

• It's a fine line between a hobby & mental illness!
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2005 - 07:33:27 AM »
A couple more sickos locked up....ya do the crime, ya do the time! I find it interesting that the caller once tried to become a cop....I would have to wonder, had he gotten on the force, what other types of shenanigans would he have perpetrated upon the unknowing public?? Do what the nice cop tells you! Sick individuals!
69 RoadRunner (clone)
70 Cuda 383 4 speed (project) one of the first few off the line at Hamtramck with a 1017XX VIN
70 Cuda convertible 340 4 speed (project)
70 Barracuda (project)
71 GTX 440 4 speed (project)
72 Cuda 340 3 speed (project)
3 Harleys
95 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4

Expensive Pee is the end result of Expensive Beer!

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2005 - 09:21:44 AM »
Man, do I feel bad for that girl.  The thing is that I think that at the begining, when things looked "sort of legit", she was probably scared.  She's only 18 and probably never got into trouble so she was scared and tried to do as she was told.  Then when she was told to strip, well, that would make anyone feel vulnerable.  The fiancee guy Nix probably got his jollies doing what he was doing....for 2 hours!!!  What a jerk!    Hello....red flag....at least the Summers lady should've wondered, "What's my fincee doing in the back office with a naked young girl for 2 hours"?  Total boneheads!!!!  Man do I feel bad for that girl.....

I'm glad that guy is off the streets, at least for now.  Once on the Police force he'll probably be one of those guys that lets you off a speeding ticket in exchange for who knows what.  Creep!
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

mopar_guy333

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2005 - 10:31:37 AM »
That is just simply Sick..I feel horrible for the girl,but i agree just simply go home or contact somebody.They cant physically make you stay.i would rather have the cop come pick me up later...Sick.