Author Topic: couple barracudas in Ma. wasting away  (Read 1611 times)

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
couple barracudas in Ma. wasting away
« on: November 21, 2005 - 08:01:56 PM »
 I was on my yearly fall trek around New England to check out the leaves last month when an old beauty caught my eye. (Always on the lookout) Great looking Dart. Took a few pics, got back in my Jeep GC, and started to drive away, about a 1/4 mile down the road something told me turn around. Went back and right away noticed the barracudas behind the building the Dart was in front of. Gotta appreciate intuition. I didn't check em out for too long. It was Sunday morning, no one around. Did not want to overstay my welcome with a dog close by.
 If anybody wants to look into them too see what the deal is, I took a picture of the building so I would not forget where they were located. The name of the place is State Road Collision, 60 Worcester Rd.  Barre, Mass 978-355-4848.
  Hopefully someone/anyone is interested, and could maybe save these hurtin souls
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006 - 10:38:22 AM by Rev-It-Up »

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts

Offline VPOINTCUDA

• Wish she were done so I could take her out Ridin!
Re: couple barracudas in Ma. wasting away
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005 - 04:08:55 PM »
This old girl looks like she may still have some life in her. You didn't get to get a good look , huh? Well, I guess if I don't have to work this week end, I'll take a ride north and tak a look see !
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006 - 10:38:49 AM by Rev-It-Up »
" the question isn't  when is he going to stop, but whose gonna stop him!"

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005 - 09:08:55 PM »
 I actually wanted to head back up there myself and get a better look, but I keep getting sidetracked, especially with the holidays and all. :pullinghair:
  If I head up there before you VP I'll try to talk to someone about what's going on with em, and I"ll try to get some more pics/check out the frames etc....

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts

Offline VPOINTCUDA

• Wish she were done so I could take her out Ridin!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005 - 11:14:47 PM »
Cool beans, cause it looks like we're working again this weekend ! I am looking into that '73 Chally that Karl posted .
If its in drivable condition, I'm going to fly out and drive it back here to R.I. , that is if he hasn't sold it yet!
Wouldn't that be awesome , A 1973 Cuda and a 1973 Chally side by side ? Guess I'll be changing that car port I built into a addition ! ! !
Crap, it never ends , does it ? ? ?  :money:
" the question isn't  when is he going to stop, but whose gonna stop him!"