Author Topic: Would you let your car star in a rap video???  (Read 2554 times)

Offline VPOINTCUDA

• Wish she were done so I could take her out Ridin!
Re: Would you let your car star in a rap video???
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005 - 10:56:08 PM »
Too Fast Too Furious! Red Challenger, Yenko Camaro? All the kids around my neck of the woods saw was the purple eclipse and the  , , , other rice burner.
Say anything? You will never change your kids. We , as my generation, liked what we liked , they as theirs , like what they like ! And , Hey 1960's kids, your parents liked what they liked and hated what you liked ! I liked Led Zepplin, Heart, Black Sabbath, Santanna, Boston ect....
My dad liked Old country, and my son likes Crap ( Rap)! Its called " generations!"
Fortunately, my son has had a taste of " REAL HORSEPOWER" before its lost into the dust!He may want a rice burner, but he's at least seen what a real "Muscle Car " is all about!
" the question isn't  when is he going to stop, but whose gonna stop him!"

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2005 - 11:03:39 PM »
Very true, the rice burners got all the credit in those movies but actually around where I am, the majority of the muscle cars driven around here are high school kids.  Very surprising to me!  Maybe the older guys with the muscle cars have them in garages and drive thier daily drivers while the high school kids can only afford 1 car.  I dunno?

Any how's, if someone wanted my car to star in a rap video, I think that would be cool  (Guess I would be shocked too!), so long as it doesn't get run over by a Hummer with 24" Bling wheels or something like that!
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline VPOINTCUDA

• Wish she were done so I could take her out Ridin!
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005 - 11:18:18 PM »
EXACTLY ! Freakin Hummers !
sEE AROUND HERE, RICE SELLS REALLY CHEAP! mUSCLE CARS ARE VERRRRY RARE AND FEW AND FAR BETWEEN ! The only people driving them are us "old" guys !( i'M 45 , BY THE WAY!)
I do try to accept the stuff my son likes, but sometime its really hard! When I hear about "shootin my 9mm, and some " kid" o.d.'n on ex!" And how I pimped some Ho!" That just depresses the crap outta me. Why can't they bring it up a notch?
" the question isn't  when is he going to stop, but whose gonna stop him!"

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2005 - 11:21:33 PM »

The funny thing about 95% of rap videos featuring cars is they are all European.
Yeah they are nice exotic cars but they are common as muck and can be purchased with ease if you have the cash.

Unlike our MoPars.
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2005 - 11:39:06 PM »

d**n right.  Although, I doubt AC/DC would want a video with white car, since white is good and pure... ;)  Probably an evil looking triple black car.

BTW, is AC/DC retired, or are they still at it?

Bump for NZ.