reunited with my original AAR

Author Topic: reunited with my original AAR  (Read 4646 times)

Offline rm23j8g

Re: reunited with my original AAR
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2005 - 02:15:35 PM »
Cool!  So your car was close to that poor T/A that was up on a trailer in two separate pieces.  I was mad that someone took the time to bring that there until I read the entire story about why it was there in Mopar Muscle.  It was definitely a shame! :puke:

Oh yes, the orange one, I think it "was".  It was sorta neat to look at. 
I missed the story about it in Mopar Muscle.  I think there was a bit of info on it at the show, but I don't remember much about it.
Can you recant the basic story in a condensed version?
Thanks
Guy

Offline Hemi Challenger

• Nothing run better then a HEMI
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2005 - 02:23:43 PM »
Welcome to Cuda-Challenger.Com  :newbie: you will love it here alot of people will want Picture so you better grab a Camera and start :picture: Shooting Pic of that AAR and Post them here So Welcome again rm23j8g

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2005 - 11:11:32 PM »
Well, they basically went on to say the car's previous owner had it sitting in his backyard with an intent to restore it someday.  Well, as we all witnessed, that didn't happen and it just ended up sitting there rusting away.  The guy who found it went to pick it up and upon moving it onto the trailer, it broke in two from all the rust.  According to the article, it took them two days just to get it moved and up onto the trailer.  What a pity!! :crying: :bricks1: :pullinghair:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline Johnny Cuda

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2005 - 04:33:59 PM »
That is an awsome story rm, what a thrill it must be to know that you are the reason this car came to be.

:cooldancing:

Offline 70 S/E Gumby

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2005 - 12:49:19 AM »
Amazing story, and how cool that others have pics of your beatuful baby too!! Welcome to heaven. I am new too, Looks like a great newbie class!!
Todd

daves70

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2005 - 07:03:07 PM »
Outstanding story!! I wish I had the same to tell with my 70 440-sixpack convert. Oh well.