Got an Email from Car Magazine Editor

Author Topic: Got an Email from Car Magazine Editor  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Plum6Pak

• Resident
  • Plum6Pak
Re: Got an Email from Car Magazine Editor
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2005 - 06:51:26 AM »
Hey NZ, please reserve me a copy and let me know when it comes out and I will paypal the 10 bucks. When you told them you wanted the cover, at first it I thought it was a little demanding and reminded me of Carl Malone, the NBA basketball player that use to play for the Utah Jazz, he was asked to carry the olympic torch and he said he would if he could carry it into the stadium and light the cauldrin! They wouldn't let him and he ended up carrying it some place else! Big difference here, he didn't deserve it!! He's an over rated, self centered, high minded, better than everyone else arese hole!!  :grinyes: Anyway, not in this case though, I think  this will send a message as to what you expect and lets them know of what the car deserves and lets them know just what you think of the quality of your Lucy. Hope you do get the cover, at least they know where you stand and know it's going to be well deserving of the cover photo once they see it in person. 
:cheers:
Heard anything more yet? Hope this happens!  :thumbsup:

Offline RusTy/SE

• Sr. Resident
  • Just havin' fun
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2005 - 06:56:43 AM »
 :iagree: And without a doubt i'd like to purchase a copy from you as well :cheers:

« Last Edit: December 04, 2005 - 08:16:27 AM by RusTy/SE »
Russ
2001 Durango     1B4HS
1970 Challenger  JS29U
Restoration thread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=27173.0
Member since December 13, 2002

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2005 - 10:48:05 AM »

Thanks again everyone. :thumbsup:

I'll be sure to post it when I get in and also grab some copies if anyone is interested.  :cheers:  :wave:

Pleas add me to your list of people who want a copy.  I will pay you whatever it comes to so you don't lose even 2 bucks.  I would be proud to hang the framed magazine in my Mopar room.   :grinyes:

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2005 - 03:49:40 PM »

Thanks everyone!!

April
Glen
Rusty

I'll grab you a copy.  :drunk: Nope, no word back yet.  :grinno: :smokin:
Yeah, I thought the cover maybe a little up front but tough!! lol I wouoldn't want Lucy to be the third story in with 2 black and white photos.

Cover or nothing for Lucy, if they can't do it, no biggie......I'll look elsewhere.  :wave: :thumbsup:

Chers,
Carl

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60