70 Challenger R/T Drag Car ('V' Code)

Author Topic: 70 Challenger R/T Drag Car ('V' Code)  (Read 1158 times)

Offline HookedOnMopars

• MOPAR Maniac!
70 Challenger R/T Drag Car ('V' Code)
« on: December 05, 2005 - 09:42:02 PM »
I am kicking around the idea of selling this car.  I will be upfront that I can't verify if this car is a true 'V' code car or not.  I can verify that it has an original Chrysler VIN tag that reflects the VIN of a 'V' code Challenger R/T, I also have a title that reflects the VIN & the #'s matching block.  I do have a fender tag that has some somewhat suspect codes, and I can't find any body #'s on the car.  I can also verify that the car is a factory 4-Speed car & has the correct Dana 60, which are on the fender tag, so don't know if the tag is a repop to add some options to the car or just a freak tag.  Let me be clear, I am in no way saying that this car is a 'V' code car, but has the VIN tag/Title/#'s matching block for a 'V' code car.

What I do know about the car is that it is very solid & nicely done.  1968 440 HP that is a fresh race build, Solid Motor Plate, Electric Water Pump, Electric Fans, 727 that has a fresh race rebuild, Dana 60 has been narrowed & has a fresh rebuild.  This car was done right and I really don't want to sell it, but don't want to see the VIN & #'s matching block go to waste.  I would also hate to wreck this car if it really is a true 'V' code car.  Chassis work was done in the places where the factory torque boxes would have been, so don't know if they were there or not.  Car has Ladder Bars w/Coil Overs, Fuel Cell, Dual Batteries in Trunk, Battery Switch, 12 Point Cage, Frame has been completly tied, Fiberglass Fenders/Hood/Trunk Lid/Front & Rear Bumpers, Nice rims w/good tires, Complete exhaust system w/Flowmasters, Nice Grill, Nice Original Glass, all trim is in good condition, Nice Tail Lights, Dual Race Seats w/5 Point Harness, Aluminum Dash w/new Autometer Ultra Light Super Comp gauges w/Shift Light, Painless wiring harness, Swith Panel for all electrics, Line Lock, Cheetah Shifter.  I am sure that I left something out.  I am asking $25K complete, or will sell as a roller or with a combination of various parts for other prices.

Contact Dan @
(501)425-1174
beepbeep70@centurytel.net
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005 - 09:47:35 PM by HookedOnMopars »

Offline HookedOnMopars

• MOPAR Maniac!
Re: 70 Challenger R/T Drag Car ('V' Code)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005 - 09:47:01 PM »
One last pic.