Author Topic: My best friend  (Read 5925 times)

Offline Plum6Pak

• Resident
  • Plum6Pak
Re: My best friend
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2006 - 06:06:39 AM »
I figured this would be a good place to post these since we have them because of Nanook. The new members of the family!

Don't have a name for the one little black & white yet. From left to right is No name, Kita, and Kuda. They are a blast! Two fo my grandchildren latched onto two of them, Kylee with Kita and Kanyon with Kuda. Guess I better name mine Hemi now!

« Last Edit: April 19, 2006 - 10:26:11 PM by Rev-It-Up »

Offline Pistol Gripper

• Resident
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2006 - 07:17:04 AM »
Great lookin puppies  :bananasmi

Two of my grandchildren latched onto two of them, Kylee with Kita and Kanyon with Kuda.

Does everyone in your family have names that start with "K" ?

Keith (P.G.)   :jumping:
O ne
B ig
A $$
M istake
A merica

Offline Plum6Pak

• Resident
  • Plum6Pak
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2006 - 08:02:40 AM »
Great lookin puppies  :bananasmi

Does everyone in your family have names that start with "K" ?

Keith (P.G.)   :jumping:

Yes, pretty much do, their other dog is named Kona. LOL Sort of a tradition I guess, at least for my daughters kids and animals.
Kylee, Kanyon, Kuda and Kona. Man, do I ever get mixed up when I'm trying to hollar for one of them!!  :grinyes:

We were thinking of Koda for mine, I'd really get messed up then and so would the dogs, guess I better stick with Hemi! That's not a for sure thing but the kids like it.

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2006 - 08:07:04 AM »
Oh Glen, they are little angels!  They are beautiful!!!!!!!  You can always name the third one Magnum.  There is a wonderful akita in rescue that I want to adopt and his name is Magnum.  Almost like it was meant to be, lol.  Please send me more pics when you get a chance, you have my email, right?

April

PS, Congrats again!  WHAT LITTLE BUNDLES OF CUTENESS THEY ARE!

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2006 - 10:08:29 AM »
They are soooo adorable!!!  How old are they? 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Plum6Pak

• Resident
  • Plum6Pak
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2006 - 04:42:40 PM »
Thanks for the compliments, they were born 12/05/05. They are as full of the devil as they look!! I ran Magnum past my wife and kids, they aren't real hot on it but I like it. I'll send some pics April, I have a couple of questions for you about these youngsters too.

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2006 - 08:57:39 PM »
Nice looking puppies, and their eyes are full of "fun and run", Glen even if you don't need to, I think you are about to loose a couple pounds trying to keep up with all that love. Congratulations
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2006 - 04:38:49 PM »
Thanks for the compliments, they were born 12/05/05. They are as full of the devil as they look!! I ran Magnum past my wife and kids, they aren't real hot on it but I like it. I'll send some pics April, I have a couple of questions for you about these youngsters too.

No problem at all Glen, whatever you need.  Let me know if you want my phone number or you can send me yours if you have a lot of questions! 

Offline Plum6Pak

• Resident
  • Plum6Pak
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2006 - 04:23:29 PM »
Updated pictures, what a handful and then some! Their names are below the pictures.

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2006 - 04:30:21 PM »
Thanks for the pictures Glen!!!  :smokin:

Just my 2 pennies, but I sense some trouble in Kita. Am I right??? Just has that certain look.  :o Ah heck, I wish you the best. They will keep you busy while you aren't working on the car.

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2006 - 04:45:13 PM »
Those blue eyes really get to you. I just saw Eight Below last night. I can say now after seeing that movie that they are a breed of dog that has a very special quality about them. Great pics too Glen.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Plum6Pak

• Resident
  • Plum6Pak
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2006 - 05:59:02 PM »
Thanks for the pictures Glen!!!  :smokin:

Just my 2 pennies, but I sense some trouble in Kita. Am I right??? Just has that certain look.  :o Ah heck, I wish you the best. They will keep you busy while you aren't working on the car.

Mike

LOL, The pictures are decieving, that little guy is the most loveable of the three, he loves to sit and be held, Hemi is the ripper of the three, full of mischief and always going full throttle! Kuda isn't too far behind.

Those blue eyes really get to you. I just saw Eight Below last night. I can say now after seeing that movie that they are a breed of dog that has a very special quality about them. Great pics too Glen.

Yup, they get to me too, you can't see Kita's eyes, they are as blue as the rest.
Here's where I got addicted. You all know where already but here he is again.

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2006 - 06:48:29 PM »
Glen, they are the cutest little things!!  They're gonna grow so fast.  It looks like they are really enjoying all that snow. 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Silver R/T

• Cardomain personal page
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2006 - 10:04:16 PM »
hope you find another great dog

Offline Plum6Pak

• Resident
  • Plum6Pak
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2006 - 10:08:43 PM »
Glen, they are the cutest little things!!  They're gonna grow so fast.  It looks like they are really enjoying all that snow. 

LOL, they enjoy it a bunch more than I do!! They sure do keep us busy.

hope you find another great dog

Thanks Silver R/T, we did, the little one named Hemi is ours, the other two belong to two of my grandkids, they are over here as much as over at their house though. Lots of fun.
At least no one can say this isn't on the topic of a Kuda or a Hemi.  :roflsmiley: