My best friend

Author Topic: My best friend  (Read 5920 times)

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
Re: My best friend
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2006 - 10:54:09 AM »
topcat thats a plant on a table behing him. By the way thats Junior!

Rev thanks for the resize!

Thought it was something on a table. It was just funny how it lined up perfect on his head in the picture.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline 1BADFISH™

• Resident
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2006 - 01:01:24 PM »
Your little husky puppies are so cute! I wish they would stay in the puppy stages for ever. Mine is only 9mons old but is a wopping 90lbs already!  His name is Enzo, not a mopar but he's an italian mastiff so figured it suited him.   :thumbsup:

Dave
Charlottetown, PE
2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab White Diamond edition.
1970 Dodge Challenger 340-6 4spd.
*Member Since* Oct 11, 2005

Offline 1BADFISH™

• Resident
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2006 - 01:04:53 PM »
What's that growing on top of the dogs head? :roflsmiley:

Thats hilarious, I thought you had a flower on his head too!  :roflsmiley:

Dave
Charlottetown, PE
2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab White Diamond edition.
1970 Dodge Challenger 340-6 4spd.
*Member Since* Oct 11, 2005

Offline Plum6Pak

• Resident
  • Plum6Pak
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2006 - 03:33:40 PM »
New name for snowball, how about Dana, would be perfect match with Hemi!

I like Dana, just as long as I can get it past my wife, she's pretty picky and I've suggested a few like that and she turned up her nose, she agreed with Hemi cause he runs like one but this cute little white female wants a lot of love and attention. Typical female!   :grinyes:

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2006 - 03:56:01 PM »
So Plum, if you get another puppy...what will you possibly name it? Torqueflite? 833? :lol2:
Heck, then you'll have the whole drive I mean.. gravytrain complete.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2006 - 05:43:43 PM »
I like Dana, just as long as I can get it past my wife, she's pretty picky and I've suggested a few like that and she turned up her nose, she agreed with Hemi cause he runs like one but this cute little white female wants a lot of love and attention. Typical female!   :grinyes:

LOL, your right there.

So Plum, if you get another puppy...what will you possibly name it? Torqueflite? 833? :lol2:
Heck, then you'll have the whole drive I mean.. gravytrain complete.

:roflsmiley:
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat

Offline js27

• MOPAR OR NO CAR
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2006 - 06:18:01 PM »
I truly feel for you. We had our choclate lab Samurai for 13 wonderful years and since we have no childern he was our son. Making the desicion to put him down was the hardest thing I ever did in my 50 years of life. My wife and I prayed that he would just slip away before the time came for that dark day. Even though the vet said it was time and the best thing we could do it didn't make it any easier. Friends of ours gave us a card and a candle with the poem about the Rainbow Bridge and it did help ease the pain. I am sure your pup had a wonderful life with you and was very happy to be your for as long as he was. That is all you can ask for.
Here is the last photo I took of Sam.
1967 GTX
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Conv.

Offline Plum6Pak

• Resident
  • Plum6Pak
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2006 - 08:21:07 PM »
We just came back from seeing Eight Below, wow, that was a tough one. I always thought that only women cried in the movies. Thanks for sharing that JS27, you got me going again with that wonderful picture of your buddy. You can see the softness, age and love in that cute face. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Thanks Bigshclunk, Freightdriver and 1BadFish for sharing those awesome pictures, it's sure nice to se so many who really do care for their best friends! 

These little pups sure do help, it's better to have loved a pet and lost them, than to not ever have loved them at all, so, it's better to get some more so we can do it all over again!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006 - 08:23:20 PM by Plum6Pak »