My hometown is in mopar muscle!!

Author Topic: My hometown is in mopar muscle!!  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
  • Restore it dont crush it!
My hometown is in mopar muscle!!
« on: December 14, 2005 - 04:21:01 PM »
In the new mopar muscle the artical about the two 68 charger 500 the owners are from martinsville va not to far from me but anywho...if you read really close is says the interior on both cars where done buy Randy Stilllwell of Wyhteville Virginia!!  :bananasmi thats where im from!! i know this isnt a big deal for most of you but i live in a SMALL town not many people here!! lol!! very seldome do you ever hear our name lol anyways i though it was cool you may think im crazy  :crazy:
My family, My cars, My guns three things il fight for!!

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
Re: My hometown is in mopar muscle!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005 - 04:25:38 PM »
Pretty cool Kevin.  Do you like living in a small town?  I've never lived in a small town (Miami and Atlanta) and always wondered what it would be like. 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005 - 04:32:20 PM »
yea i love it!! wythe county is seperated up you have 5 main areas rural retreat, wtheville, fort chiswell, speedwell, Max Meadows!! I was born and raised in Maxmeadows! my wife was born and raised in speedwell ( it has the least population) and wytheville has the most population!! Anyways my point was Wytheville is growing very fast! we i was growing up all we had was a burger King!! now there is a walmart kmart 2 wendys a small mall! but its still not very big!! i loved Georgia I have an aunt that lived in merieta!! (I cant spell) lol!!

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005 - 06:50:36 PM »
Sweet!!  It really is a small world!   :bigsmile:

Offline rm23j8g

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005 - 07:00:16 PM »
Yep...really is a small world.
I bought my '68 hemi Roadrunner from a guy in Rural Retreat who also had a Daytona....of course, that was in 1976!
Guy

yea i love it!! wythe county is seperated up you have 5 main areas rural retreat, wtheville, fort chiswell, speedwell, Max Meadows!! I was born and raised in Maxmeadows! my wife was born and raised in speedwell ( it has the least population) and wytheville has the most population!! Anyways my point was Wytheville is growing very fast! we i was growing up all we had was a burger King!! now there is a walmart kmart 2 wendys a small mall! but its still not very big!! i loved Georgia I have an aunt that lived in merieta!! (I cant spell) lol!!

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005 - 07:53:27 PM »
cool what was his name?? iv heard rumors about an all orignal hemi daytona in great shape in a barn in rural retreat wonder if its the same guy/car?

Offline HEMI HUNTER

• SERIOUS H.P.IS REALLY COOL
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005 - 08:46:39 PM »
nope.  Burpin bought that car  :22yikes:
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Thank you GOD for the "Go Fast Division"

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2005 - 08:54:03 PM »
 :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Just kidding, Kevin!!!!  That is pretty cool considering you're from a small town.  I would be shocked if I ever read a major publication that listed someone from my town.  I'd be tough considering our area only has around 3,200 people in the entire county. (320 by my town) ::)
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2005 - 12:18:31 AM »
320 people  :eek2: where you from?

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2005 - 08:52:16 AM »
Pretty cool Kevin.  Do you like living in a small town?  I've never lived in a small town (Miami and Atlanta) and always wondered what it would be like. 

Rev, the only thing better than a small town is a few acres out in the country, we are blessed to have both to call home. Forget the "rat race". I've heard of people taking an hour and a half to get home from work, perhaps 20 mile away...........why! ?
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2005 - 04:54:32 PM »
I've heard of people taking an hour and a half to get home from work, perhaps 20 mile away...........why! ?

:roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: You've heard of it???   Believe me it is real everyday in Atlanta!  This is Atlanta on a good day with no accidents...
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2005 - 08:26:46 AM »
 :pullinghair: There is just   N O  W A Y  I'd "live" like that, I'm crazy enough already !
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2005 - 11:41:38 AM »
We avoid it at all cost!  I hate traveling downtown...I stick to our little "burb".

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2005 - 04:42:07 PM »
when we went to atlanta it was raining fairly hard and soon as we got into the city there was an accident it was in a situation kinda like the picture some guy hit a bridge barrier head on going about 55-60mph  :eek4: traffic just stoped we where stuck there for about 3 hours before the cops showed and got traffic cleared he wasnt injured badly he had a bloody nose but he got out of the car and was walking around fine!! im thinkful to like in the country!!