does anybody have other hobbies

Author Topic: does anybody have other hobbies  (Read 11463 times)

Offline 71fish

• Bless you..
    • Ken's 71fish
Re: does anybody have other hobbies
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2005 - 01:31:26 PM »
..too many to count  Bowhunting, trout fishing and GOLF. Man, I wish i could retire.. never a boring day.

71fish
71fish - Nobody better than an E-BODY!!

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2005 - 01:44:34 PM »
Girls is the first hobbie that comes to mind!!   :clapping:   :grinyes:  :grinyes:  Butl in the winter, it's so dammn cold out, have to find things to do inside so I go bowling 2 times a week and I also shoot pool every Thursday.  This lasts all winter long.  I also play guitar and work on cars in antisipation of spring.  I also have about 30 computers/printers that I'm responsible for and that takes up some time.  Winter is usually when I travel too and I just returned from a week in Mexico where I got tan and went scuba diving!  

Summer is a whole different venue as softball and water sports are where I spend time.  That would include transportation in both areas / MOPARS and Powerboats!  Pics attached!  Water sports is alot of fun and good exersize and usually I like to try them all . . .wakeboards, trick ski's, slalom. air chair, wake skate and the list goes on.  Drinking is usually involved somewhere and clothing is optional.  All in good fun of course.  Then for relaxing, I have a 20 ft pontoon cruiser for the sunset adventure!!  ANd I just bought a new Kawasaki 1500 jetski!!  Is that thing fast!!   :bananasmi

Can't forget about work . . .  :walkaway:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005 - 01:46:17 PM by 4cruzin »

Offline bluecuda

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2005 - 01:54:03 PM »
I collect and repair gumball candy machines. Got any you wanna sell?? :money:

KTO

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005 - 02:13:37 PM »
I collect and repair gumball candy machines. Got any you wanna sell?? :money:

My old man has 3 old gumball machines that are about 6 ft. tall and the globes that hold the balls are about 3 ft in diameter... not sure how old or worthwhile they would be having but I know he's looking to get rid of them. We need to make room for more Mopars..  :lol:

As far as hobbies go...

Besides cars.... I'm single so I guess there is nothing much left to do in my area but drink beer and hit on chicks... Unfortunately the chick thing hasn't been mixing too well with the car building thing. (or maybe it's my over-use of the word 'chick'  :grinno:).. My last girlfriend liked riding in the finished product... just not the time and patience it took to get there.

Ohh well, I'm patient... I'm sure there is some gal out there my age that will appreciate it, and like helping out a bit... OK, maybe I'm setting my standards too high  :roflsmiley:

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2005 - 03:08:08 PM »

- Fishing
 - Surfing
 - Drinking DB Draught (Going out to town, pubs/Clubs, drinking with cousins/mates etc)
 - Cuda-Challenger
 - Snooker
 - Golf (Not too much any more)

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Oldschool

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005 - 04:09:46 PM »
 Riding motorcycles   current ride is  2001  BMW K1200LT-C
Also coaching my girls softball team.  World Champions for 2 straight years.  Lookin to 3-peat in 2006.  www.leaguelineup.com/wcgsheat    check it out--visit the guestbook, or leave a message.....................Oldschool

Offline Hopalong

• HEAD OFF! Apply directly to the neck line!
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2005 - 04:50:56 PM »
I go snowmobiling and drink beer.    :cheers:
What else is there to do here in the podunct midwest!  Does tormenting the childrens count as a hobby?  I certainly enjoy it! :lol:
{oo/===\oo}

biglove

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2005 - 04:58:58 PM »
My Motorcycle keeps me  :bigsmile: ing...Hpi savage R/C when its to cold to ride. My wifes Boobs when its raining.. It rains alot... :woohoo:

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2005 - 05:32:03 PM »

- Fishing
 - Surfing
 - Drinking DB Draught (Going out to town, pubs/Clubs, drinking with cousins/mates etc)
 - Cuda-Challenger
 - Snooker
 - Golf (Not too much any more)

Hey Carl, what is Snooker? 

biglove

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2005 - 05:33:40 PM »
Its a Billards game

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2005 - 05:39:17 PM »
Other than working on the cars, my biggest hobby is anything having to do with dogs, especially helping with akita rescue.  My life pretty much consists of my love for dogs and my love for Mopars. Whenever I can I like to help with orphan evaluations, homechecks and interviewing potential adoptors.  I also enjoy helping people with any problems they have with their pets.  I am also into RC cars like a lot of people here.  I have an HPI Savage, and HPI MT, 4 Traxxas T-Maxx's, 1 Revo, 1 Jado and 2 Losi Mini T's.  All are gas power except for the Mini T's.  We have a group of people that get together with Joe and I on Saturday nights to have some RC fun.  We set up ramps and jump our trucks and set up race courses.  We usually have an audience of police officers who like to clock our cars for us in the parking lot where we play.  

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2005 - 05:51:33 PM »
Its a Billards game

The hardest of cuing sports. Not this easy pool or 9-Ball stuff!!  :eek4: :lol2: j/k
Just another ball table sport April.  :thumbsup:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2005 - 05:54:33 PM »
Thanks Biglove and NZ for clearing that up for me.

Offline 68 A

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2005 - 05:59:15 PM »
water skiing is my favorite, but only in the summer however. i also enjoy drinking. I was gonna try drinking while water skiing this past year but i never got around to it, theres always next year though. i also enjoy darts at the bar.
'68 Barracuda in long term restoration
'70 Dart Swinger for crusin
'88 Mastercraft Prostar 190
'01 Dakota daily driver

Offline HEMI HUNTER

• SERIOUS H.P.IS REALLY COOL
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2005 - 06:16:47 PM »
Bow hunting..............the nanny  :bananasmi      thats gonna get me some trouble
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006 - 09:31:05 PM by HEMI HUNTER »
Why are the only other cars on the road all in my rear view mirror?  Oh yeah cause I got a 440/6 pack

Thank you GOD for the "Go Fast Division"