1970 Hemi Cuda Convertible & 1970 Hemi Challenger Convertible. BETTER THEN NEW!

Author Topic: 1970 Hemi Cuda Convertible & 1970 Hemi Challenger Convertible. BETTER THEN NEW!  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Cudas4sale

The Challenger we are asking 90k which can be viewed at:
http://mmbrokers.com/challenger/challenger.htm

The Cuda we are asking 99k which can be viewed at:
http://mmbrokers.com/theredcudaconvertible/frontpage/asdf.htm

Please feel free to contact me at Shawn@MMBrokers.com with any questions or concerns you might have. Also if you might have anything interesting to trade please shoot it on over. Would love a nice Superbird.

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
You actually order new fender tags so it looks like the car is stock?

Offline 70Cuda

• 70 Cuda 383 70 Challenger 440+6 71 Challenger 383
Yeah, who is making those bogus tags?  People shouldn't be doing that...

Not sure why you are calling it moulin rouge unless that's the original color since the car looks to be ralley red now. 

Doesn't say what motor this car originally came with either or if it was really a Cuda to start with.

If you are going to talk up the carbs, you might want to list them as 2 - 4 barrels rather than just 2 barrels - "The carburetors are the correct vintage Carter 2 barrels which is very rare for a reproduction car, as they are very hard to find".

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
Yeah, who is making those bogus tags?  People shouldn't be doing that...

That's what I'm talking about! 

Offline Cudas4sale

The cars were both originally 318 cars, as can be discerned from the VIN numbers.

The reproduction tags are not made to defraud anyone, as the VIN number has not been changed on either the body or the tag, it's just a part of what makes this a "reproduction" rather than a clone. The cars are almost as correct as they could possibly be, with vintage motors, vintage carbs, NOS wiring and vaccum hoses (on the Cuda) and in general just lots of attention to detail. We're not trying to pass them off as original Hemi cars and aren't charging original Hemi prices either. These cars are designed to be as close to the real thing as possible but are built to be driven rather than just trailered to shows.

Thanks for the correction on the color. That will be changed on the page.  :thumbsup:

Offline Cannibal94

Those are some pretty cool cars though!  I would be afraid to drive them.

Offline blue71cuda

• www.heartlandmopars.com
Your Barracuda is very nice too and you drive it :grinyes:

Offline 70Cuda

• 70 Cuda 383 70 Challenger 440+6 71 Challenger 383
I'm sure the intentions are good and the cars look great but it's yet one more thing to chalk up to buyer beware on cars in general.

I know a guy that did a clone a long time ago and he actually replaced the last part of the dash VIN with CLONE to help ensure there was no mistake.