Author Topic: dealings with wildcat auto?  (Read 866 times)

Offline moparclown

• Resident
dealings with wildcat auto?
« on: January 02, 2006 - 08:29:24 AM »
my search for a challenger project is expanding. have any of you dealt with this place? does anyone live near them? there e-body lot looks to have many challengers that could be restored.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: dealings with wildcat auto?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006 - 09:37:06 AM »
Never heard of them . . . where are they??   :dunno:

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006 - 09:44:05 AM »
mopar salvage yard out west. check it out. wish it was in my back yard. just punch up wildcat auto.com then go to inventory then clck parts cars.you will see what i mean. would love to buy the yellow challenger r/t.but before i contact them would like some input from my family here thanks to everyone trying to help me on my mission to find a challenger for me
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006 - 09:54:09 AM by moparclown »

Yellow_Fish

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006 - 10:18:24 AM »
Are you talking about this one  http://www.wildcatmopars.com/   

It's about 20 mi from here. They have been there a long time. As a matter of fact I havent been over there for 15 years or so. I was getting parts for the Demon. No problems though.

Russ

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006 - 10:22:32 AM »
Oh, ok....wildcatauto.com didn't have much but this place did!! http://www.wildcatmopars.com/index.htm
Man, they have a ton of stuff in there.  And they even keep the cars off the ground!  
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline camjam

• Rare-it-T
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006 - 10:32:53 AM »
I have tried to order from them but they never seem to have the parts I needed. One thing if they don't have it they give you a list of places that might. I have better luck with texas acres or mopar city.
71 Challenger R/T 383 4spd - 1 of 10 known to have been built for canada - restored
70 Charger R/T SE 440 auto - restored