Author Topic: Hey. long time no talk  (Read 844 times)

Offline DodgeFreak

• Cars and trucks are my friends..
Hey. long time no talk
« on: January 04, 2006 - 04:55:52 PM »
Hey. whats new?? nothign at all here...ok thats a lie.  anyways sorry i haven't been around i've been bustin butt. (hard to believe i know) but anyways i thought i had my truck sold...the kid told me to save it and that he would send up 500 for down payment (he lives in ok) and then he backed and and i said he should send me at least 100 dollars since he didn't pay my down payment when he said he would (which i figured he wouldn't) anyways i chewed him out and i told him i just got screwed over and he didn't think so and we exchanged words.  but stuff happens i won't save anything for anybody enless i get money first but he was good friends with my cousin down there so i figured i could trust him...turns out i can't...so live and learn.  anyways how was christmas i knwo it was probably in another thread but i'm alittle slow.....mine was good...got to talk to some family i don't get to see much anymore......anyways talk to ya guys and gals later.
74 Plymouth Duster- restoring

77 Dodge D150 shortbox- as long as i don't change my mind will be a step side dually diesel or a 383 powered truck

04 durango 4.7

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
Re: Hey. long time no talk
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006 - 04:59:10 PM »
Hey DF.  Glad you're at least checking in once in a while!  j/k  So, what's been keeping you so busy?  work? 

All's well in our household...except the duster hasn't been touched  in a while.  I have my doubts about getting it to Carlisle!!
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006 - 05:07:52 PM »

Hey Freak!!  :woo: Good to see your around!  :drunk: :thumbsup:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006 - 06:27:30 PM »
Wad up FREAK!   Haven't heard from you in a while . . .sorry about the truck deal!  You should visit more often!    :cheers:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006 - 10:20:54 AM by 4cruzin »

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006 - 10:04:28 AM »
 :dunno: Missed ya Freak, good to hear from ya again.  :thumbsup:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006 - 03:46:50 PM »
Hey Freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have been wondering where you have been.  Glad to hear you are doing well.  We miss ya, try to stop by more often!

Offline DodgeFreak

• Cars and trucks are my friends..
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006 - 11:38:21 PM »
Work....work sucks...lol...yeah school started work never ended....DARN SCHOOL lol just kiddin.....but yeah i don't know when i will get off work some nights because i work at a junkyard and they close at 5 and i get out of school at 322 so that leaves me with  like a little more than an hour to work weekdays (enless they have me pull a motor and split it and stuff) and 4 hours on saturday so i don't get alot of time in...so i try to work as much as possible...then i have a g\f and she takes up time which i don't care i like spending time with her...and rev i know what you're going through my duster aint been touched for a lonnnnnnnggggggggggg time.. mines sitting at a guys house waiting for quarters which has been down there for alonggggggggggggg time but oh well i think hes going to do the for a little bit of nothing if not free....(and put mud in it) so its all good....i'm hoping to get my truck sold soon so i can get my other truck paid but with gas prices going up its hard to say....anyways i best be giong its friday night at midnight and i have to get up early for work so i'll catch ya later..
74 Plymouth Duster- restoring

77 Dodge D150 shortbox- as long as i don't change my mind will be a step side dually diesel or a 383 powered truck

04 durango 4.7