Author Topic: Trying to liquidate to make room  (Read 1371 times)

Offline pitbull

Trying to liquidate to make room
« on: January 13, 2006 - 03:11:55 PM »
Now that I'm looking at the 70, I need to make room for it. I'll have to sell off all of my other cars/parts. I need some help with pricing. I'll list what I have:

2 '74 Cudas.  One is a numbers matching 360 auto.  The car is original and complete, but quite rusty.  The firewall is no good, the floor and trunk pans are rusted, one of the frame rails in the back is rusted, the deck lid is no good, and the quarters and fenders are rusty. But, aside from that, it is complete.  I also have a 74 rolling shell. The firewall is great, and the frame rails are solid.  The roof will need to be replaced because it looks like something fell on it. The other roof is rusty, but possibly fixable. I was going to use the shell as a donor. Both sets of doors are good, and both have wiring harnesses. Both are A/C cars.  I have 1 good front winshield, and 1 good back window.  Both cars have the rest of the glass in them. Here is a link to some pics. I don't know whether to sell them together as a package, or seperately. What do you all think? http://www.fototime.com/inv/35E0844613A4936 The album marked cuda is the shell, and red cuda is the other.
I also have a 340 Short Block standard bore. All of the numbers are in the pics. With that I have 2 sets of 340 heads. One set is 2.02 - 1.60 and I believe the other to be 1.80 - 1.60. Only one set of the heads are in the pic. I have a 340 intake manifold (4 bbl) and 2 windage trays.  http://www.fototime.com/inv/8499C466098E4A6
Could you all give me an idea of what a fair price would be for this stuff, and whether or not to list it together or seperately. I'll probably list on Ebay, and the local trading post.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: Trying to liquidate to make room
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006 - 03:28:14 PM »
Well I don't know . . . I think I might try the package deal and off both cars to some lucky person.  The engine parts should be easy enough to sell I would think!!   :cheers:

Offline pitbull

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2006 - 04:24:24 AM »
Any idea on how much to ask for any of this. I've also got an auto tranny out of a 73 Duster, along with a rear end (no chunk), and a rear windshield. My wife is really busting my hump about $$$. Maybe if I can estimate what all this stuff will go for, and add a few dollars, she'll get off of my case.

Offline 71383bee

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006 - 12:39:17 PM »
where are you located?

I would be interested in all of your 340 parts.  Something for a rainy day....
71 - 383 FC7 Super Bee

Offline pitbull

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2006 - 12:47:15 PM »
I'm about 15 minutes North of Richmond, Va.