Author Topic: pics of the detroit auto show??  (Read 1523 times)

Offline mopar_guy

pics of the detroit auto show??
« on: January 19, 2006 - 08:56:34 AM »
I dont know who all has been there,but i was wondering if anybody has any pics.i went the very first day and forgot my camera!!but pictures would have been darn near impossible to take anyway due to all the people.Just thought I'd ask.

Offline Killer_Mopar

Re: pics of the detroit auto show??
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006 - 07:31:55 PM »
I just got back from it and boy was crowded. Most of my pictures have asshats walking in front of them, but I did get a couple good ones in. Did you see the 6.4 Hemi in the basement and the new 440ci stroked 340??? I will post some pictures later tonight if I remember.....
70 Challenger R/T SE - The never-ending project........

Offline mopar_guy

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006 - 10:56:45 PM »
Yeah it was definetly way to crowded to take pics the first day,but yeah i remember.and yes i would love pics thanx killer.

Offline Killer_Mopar

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006 - 11:24:23 PM »
Here are the picks of the crate engines and a very sweet 70 challenger with a 6.4 hemi, it also had an alterktion front suspension and an independent rear suspension....was my favorite car in the show.

Offline Killer_Mopar

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006 - 11:26:08 PM »
and here are the picks of the concept challenger, I know they arent the greatest....but you try taking pictures with a hundred people around you that love walking in front of the camera RIGHT as your about to take a picture  :stomp: Note the wheels, a lot of people overlook the hollow chambers....
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006 - 11:30:05 PM by Killer_Mopar »

Offline Killer_Mopar

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006 - 11:28:21 PM »
and here are some pics of other stuff like the new cobra (rather have an 03/04), the new camaro (couldnt even get close to it....amazing how the rednecks flocked to it), and a couple other things.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006 - 11:35:32 PM »
Sweet pics!!   :drool:  :drool:  :drool:   Thanks!!    :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :thumbsup: 

Offline moparbowhunter

• MOPARS RULE AND ALL OTHERS DROOOL!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2006 - 08:48:27 AM »
since the first time i saw a pic of the new Chally, i have wanted one!!!!! :drool: but im sure that when it hits production itll be a 4 door or a wagon and be just another DC luxury sport car with an old name to try to catch our attention.!!!!!!! :hyper:
70 Barracuda

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2006 - 01:13:41 PM »
Thanks Killer!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think you did an awesome job taking pics of the new Challenger!  You are right about the wheels.  I never noticed those hollow chambers.  I think I really like 'em. I can't wait for the auto show to come to NY!

Oldschool

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2006 - 03:13:22 PM »
Great pics Killer!   :thumbsup:  I feel almost like I was there.   :grinyes:  Thanks for showing us these cool vehicles.   :cheers:   :cooldancing:  ......Oldschool

Offline mopar_guy

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006 - 08:01:32 PM »
Sorry im a little late to my own thread haha,thanx for the pics Killer.your brave lol i wouldnt have even attempted to take pics.thanx again  :thumbsup: