Author Topic: 68 fastback 340  (Read 989 times)

Offline cuda_06

68 fastback 340
« on: January 23, 2006 - 07:23:26 PM »
Well, unfortunately this is one of those times for me when other things have become more important than the hobby.  My car is in excellent condition other than a cracked dash and a few spots where I have begun to refinish the paint.  These spots include both sides by the bottom rear corners of the doors and then on the lower rear quarters.  I have the original steel wheels with 3 out of the 4 covers and a set of 17 inch Boyd Coddington wheels that they no longer make.  The car was originally a 318 car but now has a 72 340 in it with some minor upgrades.  If anyone would like more info or some specific pics just email me at cuda_06@yahoo.com.  I am asking 13k for it but am open to offers as long as they arent simply low ball insults.  There are some pics on here at http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=13377.0.  Thanks
68 340 barracuda - fair weather friend
99 svt contour - every day stormer

Offline cuda_06

Re: 68 fastback 340
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006 - 07:25:17 PM »
Well, the car has not sold yet (partially due to inadequate advertising by me for some reason...) so I am now looking at a much lower price range as I really do need to sell.  It actually made me queesy to put an ad out on it today but priorities and responsibilities have shifted so the car must also.  Email an offer my way if you are interested.  I am mostly hoping that it will find a good home that has more money to invest in it than I do at the moment.
68 340 barracuda - fair weather friend
99 svt contour - every day stormer