Author Topic: gauging interest... OEM Valve stem extentions - Steel Ball (not white plastic)  (Read 893 times)

Offline alohaautomotive

Hey guys! I had a bunch of OEM Valve stem extentions for trim rings made up for us. These aren't the Year One style ones that use an incorrect white plastic ball inside. These use the correct steel ball inside. Anyone interested?  $15/set of 4.

Offline alohaautomotive

for those who don't know.... MOPAR used these on cars with trim rings because the usual valve stems are too short, these let you fill the tires with air without taking the trim ring off. Its a self sealing cap....  :cooldancing:

Offline FY1Challenger

• I'm a llama!
Ordering info please?

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Nice job!!  I have seen alot of nice parts coming out of your shop!!  :worshippy  :worshippy  :worshippy   Wish I had met you last year about this time when I was in high gear with the convertible project!!   :banghead:  :banghead:   

Offline hemi71

• Resident
Ordering info please?

:iagree:

Me too!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline alohaautomotive

Sure just call the shop (262-284-8889) we can set up everything over the phone!!!

Also we made LH copper coated Wheels studs a while back....if anyone is interested :)

Valve stems: $15/Set
LH Wheel Studs: $9.95/Ea (specify car and brake setup)

*only reason cost is kinda high is that we had a bunch custom made for us...they even have "L" stamped on them!

or if you are phone shy...

Aloha Automotive
810 Maritime Dr.
Port Washington, WI 53080

add $10 shipping and handling on either...makes it easier

Thanks for the interest, and glad we can help you guys out!