My Rice!

Author Topic: My Rice!  (Read 1831 times)

Offline ExCloud

My Rice!
« on: February 11, 2006 - 11:48:33 AM »
Anyone want to buy my 2000 Honda Civic Si?  Has 80k miles on the body 70k on the motor.  I am looking to get about $8,600.00 or $9,000.00 COME ON BUY IT ITS A RICE WAGON! No actually it really isnt to bad I just prefer my Duster I am buying and need to pay for now  :bigsmile:

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Re: My Rice!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006 - 11:57:01 AM »
Not sure you're going to get too many prospective buyers here!   :sadwavey:   

Offline ExCloud

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006 - 11:59:02 AM »
4cruzin you want it dont you!  :money:

Offline fantum

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006 - 12:05:19 PM »
I'm not a rice man ('03 Ram 1500, '04 Sebring Limited (mama's car), "70 Gran Coupe (just picked up, in need of major resto), but I'd bet Pictures would help a lot!!!
  :useless:
Mike

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006 - 12:05:58 PM »
I have never owned anything but american cars . . . growing up as a child, my family had nothing but ferds.  Mopar was not spoken at any time!  :walkaway:   So I'll have to pass on the rice . . . sorry!   :wave:

Offline ExCloud

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006 - 03:55:59 PM »
I'm not a rice man ('03 Ram 1500, '04 Sebring Limited (mama's car), "70 Gran Coupe (just picked up, in need of major resto), but I'd bet Pictures would help a lot!!!
  :useless:

im at work right now so I will try and get pics of it sometime tomorrow or late tonight.

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006 - 04:20:04 PM »
Thanks but no thanks. :wavingflag:
Scott   -  Member since 9/18/2005

Offline Fleet 500

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006 - 11:08:19 PM »
I have never owned anything but american cars . . . growing up as a child, my family had nothing but ferds.  Mopar was not spoken at any time!  :walkaway:   So I'll have to pass on the rice . . . sorry!   :wave:
Same here. My family has owned only American cars... Cadillacs, Mopars and a Chevy/Ford or two.
Only Mopars and Cadillacs for me- and nothing newer than '76 for Caddys and '71 for Mopars.

Offline JimCuda

• MOPAR > Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006 - 08:49:56 PM »
Never underestimate the power of any one car manufacture, foreign or domestic. There is always something faster out there.

Check out this DSM on the track:

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/rau/0/75D1DE26-2DC2-4721-B8BC-8DF8C1AD1EDA.htm

Yes that was a 6.97 pass.

Offline chevyconvert

• HvacMan
  • Member since November 04, 2005
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006 - 09:51:00 PM »
you know it's not about speed

:wavingflag:
Eric
'70 Hemi Orange RT/SE 440 Six Pack Pistol-Grip 4 speed
Bay Area California

Offline JimCuda

• MOPAR > Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006 - 10:35:49 PM »
You are not speaking for everyone. For some Mopar lovers it is just that, speed and how can I get more out of what I got; to do what? Feel the speed, get that whip down the track just that much faster. Hence the reason why people choose the motor sizes they do and mod those motors to achieve greater speeds. Of course commanding respect on and off the track.

There are of course others that enjoy the pure stock power and appearance of their rides. And that is truly awesome in my eyes too. With major time and effort spending with huge attention to details to achieve what the factory produced so many years ago. Of course this is all about style and grace, one word, Sweet.

Bottom line no matter what you have out there beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I’ve known many Mopar owners to have a daily cruiser that come from foreign manufactures. However I also know many that drive and mod their foreign cars as well. I have huge respect for all car brands, I am however partial to Mopars, BUT that doesn’t mean I hate all other brands. Nor ignore what some of them represent, like ExCloud's civic, (good point to point vehicles, good gas mileage, with little to no problems when it comes to reliability).

BTW just in case some people don’t know what DSM stands for it is Diamond Star Motor-vehicles (Mopar) and Mitsubishi. Who started collaborating in the 70’s but in my eyes didn’t make a great vehicle together until that joint effort produced some sharp looking and very quick vehicles. Of course those vehicles being the turbo Plymouth Laser, turbo Mitsubishi Eclipse and turbo Eagle Talon.

Got a little Mopar in your foreign ride?  :working: :undercar:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006 - 10:39:48 PM by JimCuda »

Offline moparguy01

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2006 - 05:47:16 PM »
Anyone want to buy my 2000 Honda Civic Si?  Has 80k miles on the body 70k on the motor.

so was it pushed the last 10k miles?