Author Topic: Mopar Question  (Read 3463 times)

Offline ExCloud

Mopar Question
« on: February 13, 2006 - 04:16:09 PM »
I was searching for Dusters on a classic car site.  I could not find Dusters anyplace.  I finally found them under family cars or something.  Are Dusters part of the Mopar collection?  I never really knew.  Let me know please  :feedback:

Offline Prowler Orange Challenger

Re: Mopar Question
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006 - 05:01:31 PM »
Of course they're part of the Mopar family. They were considered an economy car to an extent. Now, I would throw in a sarcastic comment but, I'll go easy on you since you own a Minot Rice Burner.  :roflsmiley: :rofl:

Offline ExCloud

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006 - 05:35:52 PM »
Of course they're part of the Mopar family. They were considered an economy car to an extent. Now, I would throw in a sarcastic comment but, I'll go easy on you since you own a Minot Rice Burner.  :roflsmiley: :rofl:

HEY NOW I AM SELLING THE RICER! :) No i just was not sure due to its not listed under mopar alot of the time.

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006 - 05:37:53 PM »
Okay I'll give you a break.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006 - 05:40:43 PM »
Is that a new flavor of rice?  How long does it take to cook... maybe about a minute?

Minot Rice Burner
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline ExCloud

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006 - 05:42:13 PM »
Okay I'll give you a break.

Dakota Classics still meet at hardees on Wednesday durning summer?  Also this is what i now think of me Rice  :swear: :villagers: :chatting: :working: :clapping:

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006 - 05:48:18 PM »
Well there is some fast rice around here. A Nissan 240SX with a turbo kit and that Supra I saw that one time along with a 3000GT VR4. Maybe a couple of Eclipses.

Offline ExCloud

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006 - 05:50:19 PM »
Well there is some fast rice around here. A Nissan 240SX with a turbo kit and that Supra I saw that one time along with a 3000GT VR4. Maybe a couple of Eclipses.

yea theres a Talon runnin around with 400+hp.  Dont see it to often though I think he may have moved to fargo or something.

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2006 - 05:53:21 PM »
CODY Ricer Burners around here are the ones with the black steelies, eurolights, a fart cannon, and the bleacher for a spoiler. Usually, they have their hats turned backwards and have a young girl in the car with them. But, what makes them truly unique is all the salt and sand on them.  :grinyes:

Offline ExCloud

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2006 - 05:56:52 PM »
CODY Ricer Burners around here are the ones with the black steelies, eurolights, a fart cannon, and the bleacher for a spoiler. Usually, they have their hats turned backwards and have a young girl in the car with them. But, what makes them truly unique is all the salt and sand on them.  :grinyes:

only thing my car has is Carbon Hood white motegi rims and a crome engine dressup kit :)

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2006 - 05:57:10 PM »
Oh yeah Dakota Cruisers still meets at Hardees with the exception of the first of the month. Which is at the Vegas Motel.

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006 - 06:00:50 PM »
Well that's not bad. Just as long as you're not riding around on steelies with a all the stuff including a bodykit. I use to own a Ricer Burner. I was in Japan for two years. Came close to buying a 95 Supra but, my friends had Skylines. Those suckers were fast especially most of them were modded. I had an 89 Honda (Acura) Legend with an 180hp V6. I had a lot of problems with it for it having low miles.

Offline ExCloud

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2006 - 06:03:58 PM »
Well that's not bad. Just as long as you're not riding around on steelies with a all the stuff including a bodykit. I use to own a Ricer Burner. I was in Japan for two years. Came close to buying a 95 Supra but, my friends had Skylines. Those suckers were fast especially most of them were modded. I had an 89 Honda (Acura) Legend with an 180hp V6. I had a lot of problems with it for it having low miles.

That car in the pics is truly the suck!  No mine is all stock excluding the things I listed above.  I did blow up the original motor when i decided to go water hopping in it one day when I was really bored.

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2006 - 06:08:03 PM »
That car in the pics is truly the suck!

I'm a little confused at what you're trying to say. Step away from alcohol you bought at Miracle Mart and speak again. :lol: Actually, I only paid $1200 for that car back in 2001 and it had 70k American Miles On It? It was a nice car. But, it wouldn't pass inspection and I would had too much into it. Anyways, it was fun to drive. Nothing like cruising along the coast with the wind in your hair and music fairly loud. Good times.

Offline ExCloud

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2006 - 06:12:09 PM »
I'm a little confused at what you're trying to say. Step away from alcohol you bought at Miracle Mart and speak again. :lol: Actually, I only paid $1200 for that car back in 2001 and it had 70k American Miles On It? It was a nice car. But, it wouldn't pass inspection and I would had too much into it. Anyways, it was fun to drive. Nothing like cruising along the coast with the wind in your hair and music fairly loud. Good times.

wow thats all you payed then its not a bad price at all