Author Topic: hemi-Viper  (Read 852 times)

Offline jasonmtcsn

hemi-Viper
« on: February 17, 2006 - 06:32:45 PM »
That would be awesome, a V-10 hemi-Viper.
It could gain ground on the Ford GT. :feedback:

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Re: hemi-Viper
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006 - 06:39:02 PM »
It will happen... just give it some time.  We will jumping HP next year (2007) and then the next step will be a Hemi!  (I hope) :22yikes:
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline jasonmtcsn

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006 - 07:08:56 PM »
I only wish I could afford one.
Life would be grand.

Offline Killer_Mopar

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006 - 08:03:31 PM »
From what I have been reading the Viper will be taking a year off to be slightly redesigned and a major bump in horsepower. I dont see why they would make another wedge-head V-10 when they DC doesnt even make a wedgeheaded 2valve engine anymore, so with that in mind I would guess that it would be a Hemi. They do have that 6.4 liter Hemi, but I highly doubt they will use that because it isnt a V-10.  Now if they were to add 2 more cylinders they would have one hell of an engine.....

Ohh and about gaining ground on the Ford GT, the Viper may be a little slower but it cost 70k less, is naturally aspirated, and is still being produced. The real competitor is the new Z06.
70 Challenger R/T SE - The never-ending project........

kudakidd

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006 - 08:34:35 PM »
Jason, you sound like a young guy. Read more threads before you go wishing for some wild production dream. Ma Mopar is not that adventurous.

Offline jasonmtcsn

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006 - 01:16:35 AM »
Kudakidd, the Prowler was riskier than a hemiViper, and I don't flip through hundreds of threads that don't interest me.

A hemiViper could be a limited run. How much extra energy would it expel from DC ? Next to none I believe.
And depending on how limited, people like: Leno, Bon Jovi, and Seinfeld would grab em all first.
It would be more of an advertisment move, to get their name thrown around at more back yard barbecues.

Offline Black69

• Meeep Meeep
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006 - 01:40:00 AM »
Rich I am not so out of the question the Hemi Viper is, but tell I can when anger is present but dude listen only your opinion of what is worth reading. Here we all are for the same reason to disscuss the Great Mopars. So no need to be mad at anybody. Remember you must we all love you here! ;)

Bad english
bad english

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006 - 06:33:25 AM »
It will happen... just give it some time.  We will jumping HP next year (2007) and then the next step will be a Hemi!  (I hope) :22yikes:

CODY....is that a FE Viper in your avatar ???  is so what number ???

I have #74, FE/ACR

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2006 - 09:43:08 AM »
Yep!  Too cool.  How do you like it?

I'm number #253.

CODY....is that a FE Viper in your avatar ???  is so what number ???

I have #74, FE/ACR
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.