Author Topic: gets me mad  (Read 2447 times)

Offline RusTy/SE

• Sr. Resident
  • Just havin' fun
Re: gets me mad
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2006 - 08:24:04 PM »
 :cheers: I know you'll do it right mpc :thumbsup:
Russ
2001 Durango     1B4HS
1970 Challenger  JS29U
Restoration thread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=27173.0
Member since December 13, 2002

Offline Hemi Challenger

• Nothing run better then a HEMI
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2006 - 07:00:55 AM »
:iagree: with everyone I even get it from my Wife,  Her I can tell her to shut her Mouth if she does know what she is talking about, so now is on the Computer  :ebay:looking up all the infor she can get, and then we Talk about it

Offline TheCrazyCheesehead

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2006 - 12:16:57 PM »
Hey don't sweat it, just remember they are jeoulous that you have the car. I had a buddy argue with me when i bought my 69 cuda and i just told him you know what shut the F@*! up until you know what your talking about. He asked what about gas prices and i was like don't care i will drive it until i die and you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands. Besides why do i want to be like everyone else on the road and drive a cookie cutter car that is imported.
Bryan The Crazy Cheesehead
'69 340-S Fastback Barracuda

kudakidd

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2006 - 12:44:49 PM »
You come here soliciting responses. Here's mine.That looks like a project that may never get done. Be honest with yourself. If you don't think it'll ever be finished, find a more doable project. Don't fool your self and fall into that 'someday I'll finish her' trap. :2cents:

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2006 - 02:47:42 PM »
this car is a long time coming I have been searching high and low for one.This car will need alot of work but I am willing and able to do this.Plus an addition of a new garage attached to my house will be the home for the challenger so that I can restore it.

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2006 - 06:09:53 PM »
Some people just don't get it!!   ::)
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

daves70

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2006 - 06:19:51 PM »
Rev is right. Some people just don't get it, and if you don't know what your talking about you should keep your mouth shut!!! :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Offline Mopar73340

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2006 - 06:23:42 PM »
 :iagree:
73-Challenger 340 727/GearVendors Auto
73-Challenger 408 Pistol-Grip 5-speed

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2006 - 06:36:00 PM »
easy guys im just glad we have real good people here that we can all count on for support.And saturday when its on the trailer and headed home I will be the happiest mopar guy in the world.And to many my challenger would be considered a parts car or just more work than their willing to do.thats ok because i am the clown and i am looking forward to the project thats ahead of me.And with all your support it will be enjoyed by many for years to come.

kudakidd

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2006 - 06:39:45 PM »
Rev is right. Some people just don't get it, and if you don't know what your talking about you should keep your mouth shut!!! :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Sorry Dave. I wasn't aware that you knew moparclown personally, or is it that crystal ball you have.  :icon16: Does everyone have to sugarcoat every response, or is taking the other side of a discussion just not acceptable? :bricks1:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006 - 07:34:00 PM by kudakidd »

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2006 - 06:50:53 PM »
opinions are good lets not take it the wrong way.if you feel that the car is more than you can deal with thats ok.Because i feel its worth it to me and it will be my blood and sweat that will bring it back from the mess its in now.

Offline cudaaah

• 71 HEMI cuda, 2015 ram 2500 mega cab diesal 4x4
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2006 - 06:54:24 PM »
You know for me, 20 some years since playing w/ cars, working behind a desk, busting my  _ss;  now a little more in the position to afford this hobby...I find that turning a wrench :working:, busting knuckles :swear: and cussing over the mistakes :pullinghair:, while drinking a beer :cheers: is half the fun.  Then there's the adrenaline you get from the car when it's complete.  :burnout:

I think enjoying working w/ your hands and building something is one trate we all probably share.   Others who don't share that desire won't understand that it's not just the $.

Enjoy the build, do what satisfies you. :woohoo:  

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2006 - 06:54:41 PM »
I don't think Daves comment (or mine) was directed at you KudaKidd...  Other opinions are always welcome. :grinyes:
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Oldschool

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2006 - 07:10:37 PM »
You know for me, 20 some years since playing w/ cars, working behind a desk, busting my  _ss;  now a little more in the position to afford this hobby...I find that turning a wrench :working:, busting knuckles :swear: and cussing over the mistakes :pullinghair:, while drinking a beer :cheers: is half the fun.  Then there's the adrenaline you get from the car when it's complete.  :burnout:

I think enjoying working w/ your hands and building something is one trate we all probably share.   Others who don't share that desire won't understand that it's not just the $.

Enjoy the build, do what satisfies you. :woohoo:  

:iagree:   Well said Cudaaaah!   :clapping: