Author Topic: I think it's time.  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
I think it's time.
« on: February 23, 2006 - 06:48:00 PM »
Well, I guess it's time to become like some of the other members here.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
Re: I think it's time.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006 - 07:06:47 PM »

LMAO!!!  :lol2:

As Clint Eastwood or "Blondie" would say: "Bravo 'Ole Man".
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006 - 07:12:11 PM by NZ440R/T »
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Oldschool

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006 - 07:50:48 PM »
TC---One---440-6-Pak powered walker will be shipped to you shortly.    :roflsmiley:    Congrats you geezer!!    :cooldancing:   ...Oldschool

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006 - 07:53:36 PM »
Come on Topcat...you can't hold out forever. Just one more post...you can do it.  
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline ROMI

• 71 Challenger R/T 340 4 speed, Lapeer Michigan
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006 - 07:56:33 PM »
Congratulations.... typing fingers sore?
 :clapping:

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006 - 09:51:28 PM »
What??  Can't bring yourself to post that one more post??   Don't worry . . just gives ya alittle more character!   :bigsmile:   Congrats on the almost "Oldtimer" status!    :bananasmi  :bananasmi  :bananasmi

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006 - 10:47:58 PM »
LOL Alright. I give in. So now I'm an Old Timer.
Well let me say a little speech.

First thing I'd like to say is that when I first came here, I thought to myself that maybe I don't
belong here because my car is all apart and these guys and gals all have their cars sitting pretty.
 That idea changed when I saw others with the struggles of what I was and am going through also. So then, I felt that I could relate a lot more to the forum then. I wanted to be with a place that had members that accepted what situation my car is at and feel accepted at the same time.
  The next thing I really want to say is that you members out there that are himmin and hawwwin about going to Carlisle have no clue what you are REALLY missing. THE PEOPLE. YES, the people that we hear from here on a regular basis. Once you have been with them, and you have returned back to your own little world...when the dust has settled, when the show is gone, when the roar of the engines are still ringing in your ears. You will be able to hear them here...their voices that you had when you met them that very special week end you all shared. It won't just be pictures of people having fun that you look at anymore. There will be a connection that can never be taken away from your memory or your heart. And so we will all grow old together knowing each other from a very special day that we all shared. So to end this, I say let's all be Old Timers together till the day we are called upward to the Mopar Heavens where we will all drive side by side on silver lined clouds with God smiling down on us all for what good people we all are.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Oldschool

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006 - 10:56:33 PM »

First thing I'd like to say is that when I first came here, I thought to myself that maybe I don't
belong here because my car is all apart and these guys and gals all have their cars sitting pretty.
 That idea changed when I saw others with the struggles of what I was and am going through also. So then, I felt that I could relate a lot more to the forum then. I wanted to be with a place that had members that accepted what situation my car is at and feel accepted at the same time.
  The next thing I really want to say is that you members out there that are himmin and hawwwin about going to Carlisle have no clue what you are REALLY missing. THE PEOPLE. YES, the people that we hear from here on a regular basis. Once you have been with them, and you have returned back to your own little world...when the dust has settled, when the show is gone, when the roar of the engines are still ringing in your ears. You will be able to hear them here...their voices that you had when you met them that very special week end you all shared. It won't just be pictures of people having fun that you look at anymore. There will be a connection that can never be taken away from your memory or your heart. And so we will all grow old together knowing each other from a very special day that we all shared. So to end this, I say let's all be Old Timers together till the day we are called upward to the Mopar Heavens where we will all drive side by side on silver lined clouds with God smiling down on us all for what good people we all are.

AWESOME!

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006 - 08:28:11 AM »
That was pretty good TC!!   :clapping:   :clapping:   :clapping:  Glad you hung around long enough to become an oldtimer!   :cheers:

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006 - 08:31:09 AM »

congrats!  and AMEN!
Scott   -  Member since 9/18/2005

kudakidd

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006 - 08:49:19 AM »
This board gotta come up with a different title besides Old Timer. How about 'Pro'?

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006 - 09:06:37 AM »
This board gotta come up with a different title besides Old Timer. How about 'Pro'?

Rev started this topic awhile back.

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2006 - 09:37:28 AM »

I'm definitely NOT a pro.  :-[  :-[  :-[  :bricks1:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

kudakidd

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006 - 09:42:45 AM »

I'm definitely NOT a pro.  :-[  :-[  :-[  :bricks1:

Mike

OK, how 'bout 'Seasoned Vet', 'Mopurist' or 'Top Fueler'  :icon16:

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006 - 09:43:49 AM »
Rev started this topic awhile back.

Here is the link, not sure what was ever decided though.
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=16773.0