Author Topic: I think it's time.  (Read 2198 times)

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
Re: I think it's time.
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006 - 03:49:14 PM »
Congrats TC  :cheers: And there ain't one darn thing wrong with being an oldtimer. And being pro?, you could possibly be confused with a prophylactic, ohoooooooo, nasty.  :roflsmiley:  :roflsmiley:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2006 - 06:20:45 PM »
OK, how 'bout 'Seasoned Vet', 'Mopurist' or 'Top Fueler'  :icon16:

There is another Mopar site that uses Top Fueler for a member with high post counts.
I don't think it would be a good thing if we copied them.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2006 - 07:57:41 PM »
How is it that you get all the attention for passing 2000 posts and NOBODY says a word when I passed 1000???  I didnt even get my fourth star for passing 1000???  Dont I rate some post compisation for being deployed for 2 years???  No Im playing TC congrats!!!  Your the beer drinkingest dude I know!!!!   

Cuda Guy
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2006 - 09:43:44 PM »
How is it that you get all the attention for passing 2000 posts and NOBODY says a word when I passed 1000???  I didnt even get my fourth star for passing 1000???  Dont I rate some post compisation for being deployed for 2 years???  No Im playing TC congrats!!!  Your the beer drinkingest dude I know!!!!   

Cuda Guy

Come on Cuda Guy!! We had a little talk about this in the Chat room the other day.
Drinkenest Beer dude I know? You must have me mistaken for somebody else. I don't drink anymore and you know that.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline Silver R/T

• Cardomain personal page
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2006 - 09:45:13 PM »
congrats

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006 - 01:55:38 PM »

Hey first impressions last a life time!!!  No im just playin, I will stop the Beer references along with the T&A challenger stuff in the chat room and the references to the rabbits, I guess Im just happy to be back in the states long enough to harrass my friends!

Cuda Guy

Come on Cuda Guy!! We had a little talk about this in the Chat room the other day.
Drinkenest Beer dude I know? You must have me mistaken for somebody else. I don't drink anymore and you know that.

The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline RusTy/SE

• Sr. Resident
  • Just havin' fun
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006 - 10:13:51 PM »
Don i wish i had a shot of you readin' the riot act to Droptop Girl, jr last summer bud :grinyes: :thumbsup:

LOL Alright. I give in. So now I'm an Old Timer.
Well let me say a little speech.

First thing I'd like to say is that when I first came here, I thought to myself that maybe I don't
belong here because my car is all apart and these guys and gals all have their cars sitting pretty.
 That idea changed when I saw others with the struggles of what I was and am going through also. So then, I felt that I could relate a lot more to the forum then. I wanted to be with a place that had members that accepted what situation my car is at and feel accepted at the same time.
  The next thing I really want to say is that you members out there that are himmin and hawwwin about going to Carlisle have no clue what you are REALLY missing. THE PEOPLE. YES, the people that we hear from here on a regular basis. Once you have been with them, and you have returned back to your own little world...when the dust has settled, when the show is gone, when the roar of the engines are still ringing in your ears. You will be able to hear them here...their voices that you had when you met them that very special week end you all shared. It won't just be pictures of people having fun that you look at anymore. There will be a connection that can never be taken away from your memory or your heart. And so we will all grow old together knowing each other from a very special day that we all shared. So to end this, I say let's all be Old Timers together till the day we are called upward to the Mopar Heavens where we will all drive side by side on silver lined clouds with God smiling down on us all for what good people we all are.

:iagree: tc
Russ
2001 Durango     1B4HS
1970 Challenger  JS29U
Restoration thread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=27173.0
Member since December 13, 2002