Author Topic: Why Cuda-Challenger is Good  (Read 2154 times)

Offline Prowler Orange Challenger

Why Cuda-Challenger is Good
« on: February 25, 2006 - 06:10:35 PM »
For the past months I've had to deal with a lot of things in my life because I got involved with the wrong people and unfournately I met them from the internet. Mainly female counterparts and I've kind of had to change somethings about my life that I'm not completely thrilled with but, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. One of the cool things is this website bring me some relief and comfort is reading some of the posts on this website. I just want to say thanks for everyone who has listened to me and answered my posts. I'm still learning a lot about my car and sometimes my questions are less than stellar but, I'm still learning. Thanks again.

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
Re: Why Cuda-Challenger is Good
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006 - 07:05:37 PM »
Like he saying goes...The only dumb question is the question not asked. Fire away any question you want. Anyone that gives you any static on the question you asked and I guarantee that you will have many members back you up on your thirst for more knowledge regardless of where you are at mechanical knowlege wise.
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline ohio cuda

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006 - 07:33:27 PM »
Partner this is a great place to hang out. I'm still asking questions and I grew up with these cars. Thanks for coming on board.

Offline Total BS

• '71 Carrabuda Baby!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006 - 07:50:44 PM »
Dakota,

Sorry about your recent problems but I am glad that you have the maturity and good sense to see them and do something to change directions.  C-C is a great place to forget about life's daily problems and focus on what is really inportant...E-Bodies..Continue good luck!!
1971 'Cuda 383
1970 Chevelle SS LS6
1999 Durango
-New Joisey-

Offline 70RTdroptop

• 1970 Challenger R/T 440-SixPack
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006 - 08:41:52 PM »
Like topcat says, the only dumb question is the one not asked. We're all here to help one another out, and if this site can help you, then this is certainly the place to be. We're not here to laugh at you or flame you, we're here because we love these cars, and anytime we can help out a fellow member, in my books that's time well-spent.
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440-6 convertible
1966 Ford Mustang convertible  - numbers matching (wife's car )

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006 - 09:27:53 PM »
Thanks guys. I appreciate all your replies. Not to sound droggy on myself but, just complimenting this place even though some people wouldn't agree but, you're always going to have a few who wouldn't agree regardless. Anyways, always fun here. Take it easy guys.

Offline chevyconvert

• HvacMan
  • Member since November 04, 2005
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006 - 09:36:02 PM »
Dakota, as you've discovered CC.com is one of the GOOD things on-line !
Eric
'70 Hemi Orange RT/SE 440 Six Pack Pistol-Grip 4 speed
Bay Area California

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006 - 11:02:47 PM »
Yes it is. I'm sure others have stories but, they're keeping quiet.  :lol:

Offline 71340RT

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006 - 11:51:16 PM »
I wind down just about every night on cc.com and I find it very relaxing as I work 2nd shift. This is one of the best things about being a Mopar lover as we can all relate to having problems here a cc.com. Hope this all works out and just take life one step at a time and enjoy all it has to offer.

70 Plymouth Cuda 340 4-speed
71 Dodge Challenger RT 340 automatic
1973 Dodge Challenger 360 automatic EFI
2002 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide
2003 Dodge Stratus RT coupe
2009 Challenger RT Classic B5 Blue
2014 Ram Express 5.7 Hemi 4X4

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006 - 01:00:51 AM »
Thank 71340RT. Are you almost done with the Cuda?

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006 - 08:53:45 AM »
This forum has become many different things to all of us at different times and for different reasons. Thats part of it's genuis, it appeals and applies to most all of us, it's life, from cars to laughs, from patients with cancer to controversy over opinions. It's "family", love, bumps, and well....................whatever. It has structure and it has freedoms, and all have been welcome, and very few have wore out their welcome or decided to move out. c-c.c is appreciated !  :cheers:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Oldschool

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006 - 09:54:55 AM »
The cars are great, but it's the folks that make C-C the best!    :cooldancing:    ...Oldschool

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006 - 11:09:16 AM »
Cheers to cuda-challenger.com   :cheers:   May it always be here to helps us through the good times . . and the bad.

:dogpile:

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006 - 02:31:56 PM »
OK, MEK speaks...  :o  :o  :o

dakotavert4x4,
     I can tell you all too well about the Internet dating thing.  :swear: I don't know your story, but I think I can blow your doors off!!!  :pullinghair: Without my knowledge, a friend of mine even wrote the Dr. Phil show about me. Yep, I definitely have a couple of stories, but I think I will decline if they ask me to air all on TV. I feel bad for you, truely I do.

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006 - 03:37:51 PM »
Thanks guys. I guess I was just pointing the fact of what was good about Cuda-Challenger. Now if we could get the cost of the cars down we would be good to go.  :naughty:  Anyways, MEK thanks for the kind words. When you're up to writing and want to share the stories you can shoot me a PM. It always interesting to hear other peoples opinions on things. Take care and thanks for making the board a good one.  :cooldancing: