Author Topic: A body pic on front page?  (Read 1389 times)

Offline highspeeddirt

A body pic on front page?
« on: February 25, 2006 - 07:51:05 PM »
I know most of us are E body fans, but I think that the A bods deserve the respect as well!  After all, I don't think we would have the Ebods if we didn't have the A's first!  :dunno: Maybe REV could work something out if this voting goes well! (hint hint)  :bigsmile: If I had to pic a couple pics, I'd go for Oldschools, or HEMI under Glass.
                                                   HSD

:cheers: HAPPY VOTING!  :cheers:   

Butte, MT

Mike

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
Re: A body pic on front page?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006 - 08:23:26 PM »

Doesn't bother me......I think we should have a few members rides up there not someone else ride from another board or somewhere else! Besides Greeens Challenger is no longer his.

I might start a brother poll to see what people think.  :cheers:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline Ghost

• Resident
  • I miss my Barracuda :(
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006 - 01:25:41 AM »
I think Oldschools 69 represents us A bodies quite nicely.

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006 - 08:33:29 AM »
A-bods are the part of the Cuda family tree that we of course love and welcome as a part of the site. But if you read the history of how this site originated (actually from a disscussion on the old Dodge Charger forum) you'd realize it was all because of the E-body Cudas and Challengers. It's not a "neglect" as much as it is the reason and history of c-c.c.

But Ross can change things if he so chose ?

1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006 - 03:19:20 PM »
A-bods are the part of the Cuda family tree that we of course love and welcome as a part of the site. But if you read the history of how this site originated (actually from a disscussion on the old Dodge Charger forum) you'd realize it was all because of the E-body Cudas and Challengers. It's not a "neglect" as much as it is the reason and history of c-c.c.

But Ross can change things if he so chose ?

WSM is absolutely correct in how this board came about. 
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline highspeeddirt

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006 - 04:11:07 PM »
Didn't mean any disrespect, or to step on any toes.  I'm definately not trying to "change" this site at all.  I'm a newbie still and not part of the "roots" here.  I just thought it might be nice to have the A bodies represented, and was curious to others opinions as well.  Sorry if anything was taken out of text.  :dunno:  :cheers:
                                        HSD

Butte, MT

Mike

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006 - 04:30:25 PM »
I don't think you stepped on anyone's toes HSD!   But, that is the reason there isn't much representation on the banner.   
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline fishn4cuda

• Cuda Fan!
  • Ft. Jennings, OH
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006 - 04:37:35 PM »
I feel there's been no offense taken. All mopar owners are welcome. Those who have issues never stay around long. We are a big Mopar family and love what made the mopar muscle what it is today even at its beginning roots. So we respectfully pay restitute to its ancestors. :thumbsup: They're all cool! :burnout:
Cant kill the mean and ugly. Only the good die young...I plan to be here a while!!

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006 - 04:54:47 PM »
 :iagree: Very well said!

Offline DodgeFreak

• Cars and trucks are my friends..
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2006 - 10:57:04 PM »
Yeah....we are all pretty easy to get along with .....lol and i'd be around more often if i iddn't have so much to do....and i love this site even though i don't have a Ebod...i'm still tring to find my dad one....
74 Plymouth Duster- restoring

77 Dodge D150 shortbox- as long as i don't change my mind will be a step side dually diesel or a 383 powered truck

04 durango 4.7