Author Topic: My challenger caught on fire!  (Read 4599 times)

Offline FY1 RT SE

Re: My challenger caught on fire!
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2006 - 11:31:08 AM »
Just trying to get the wiring issue worked out right now.  If you have any suggestions, please help me. 

I sent you a PM on Monday. offering you the help of the BEST person in the business, haven't heard a word back from you about it.

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2006 - 04:18:07 PM »
Your guy knows his stuff!!!!!!  He was a big help. :thumbsup:

I need to do more testing but it looks like a whole new wiring harness might be the best way to go.  It might be more than one short.  I'm going to try and keep it under a $750 fix!  (new harness $500 alone!)  Not a happy camper :sadwavey:

I sent you a PM on Monday. offering you the help of the BEST person in the business, haven't heard a word back from you about it.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2006 - 05:13:33 PM »
Cody, keep us updated with the progress.  A new wiring harness isn't cheap, but it should definitely fix the problem and give you many trouble-free years of service. :thumbsup:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin

Offline rallyechall

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2006 - 06:26:25 PM »
Give this guy a call. I have purchased all my harnesses short of the dash harness from him. I love the quality of his work, and his prices are the best that I have seen anywhere for the quality harness you will receive.

http://evanswiring.tripod.com/

Offline chevyconvert

• HvacMan
  • Member since November 04, 2005
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2006 - 10:12:27 PM »
I know it does not seem like it now, but from the pics I seen you got a hell of a deal on that car and down the road it'll all be worth it. :2cents: :thumbsup:
Eric
'70 Hemi Orange RT/SE 440 Six Pack Pistol-Grip 4 speed
Bay Area California