Author Topic: Dave car of the month  (Read 4542 times)

daves70

Re: Dave car of the month
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2006 - 06:28:07 PM »
I read the whole post. I know what your talking about! The fact is it was 27 days ago. :clueless: Did it take you 27 days to figure out what what was going on? Carl, I'm not trying to be a smart A$$, the fact is I was just trying to make a post stating my feelings and this whole thread got f--ked up! :stomp: Maybe you should find another hobby other than trying to get 100,000 posts on this site.

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2006 - 06:49:10 PM »

Hey Dave, whats with the personal attack....I don't check out every post every minute.
I saw the thread, read the page and spotted something funny and posted accordingly.

So did WSM and Cody himself. You are a smart as$ trying or not, you can't say your not then post something like that. The whole thread isn't "f--ked up" and I know your "expressing your feelings".

You should re-read what you posted, I could personally attack you, I won't.
Reason being you just did to yourself showing what kind of a person you really are.

Post count don't mean F-ALL to me mate, I post what I want, when I want.....like you would in person.
If I meet CODY in person I would give him an elbow and make a joke at him, so I would do the same here.

As for finding another hobby, you going to make me? This is my hobby.
These are my friends, my cars, my MoPar.....I've been here for over 2-1/2 years, and love it.
Thought you had more respect than that. As you were, continue to thank the Academy and the world.

You're the car of the month winner of the world Dave.  :thumbsup:

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline camjam

• Rare-it-T
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2006 - 10:42:38 AM »
It's Sat. nite. Tomorrow is the 30th. My last day as car of the month. 2 weeks ago today was my birthday. 2 weeks before that my car became April car of the month. This month has went by FAST!!! My wife gave me a framed photo pic of my car on the home page for my birthday. :clapping: It's been GREAT and a real joy to see MY car come up everytime I went to the site. :grinyes: Whoever makes it as May car of the month monday, ENJOY!!!!!! I know I did. :sadwavey: Thanks, Dave

I do beleive we have the same birthday. :bigsmile:
71 Challenger R/T 383 4spd - 1 of 10 known to have been built for canada - restored
70 Charger R/T SE 440 auto - restored

Offline crcarch

• Happiness is having the time and the money!
  • "No, it's not a Charger!"
    • A little history and restoration pics on Cardomain
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2006 - 03:34:33 PM »
 :popcorn: This is strange reading with some of the posts deleted..........
00/===\00 73 Challenger 440-4V/AT  8/--+--\8 09 Ram 1500  0o\==/o0 05 Crossfire Roadster OO(#####SRT)OO 10 Challenger

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2006 - 03:39:52 PM »
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

Offline R/T

• Johnson City TN
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2006 - 05:14:10 PM »
Rev, that one is great . Can it be added to the other smilies?

1973 Challenger (OO/=====\OO)  440 
Hemis and Harleys
2008 Dodge Ram Big Horn Edition  5.7 Hemi

daves70

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2006 - 05:30:55 PM »
No posts have been deleted.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2006 - 10:48:08 PM »
Car of the Month is an honor!  Congrats!  Your car was definitely worthy of the month of April!   :worshippy  :worshippy

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2006 - 07:44:48 AM »
Rev, that one is great . Can it be added to the other smilies?

Lol!!  It was just what I was feeling. Sure, I'll add it....and hope we never have to use it!
Rev-It-Up                                                             Yes, I'm a girl!

daves70

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2006 - 05:22:17 PM »
That's great Rev, if nothing else came out of me being a DUMB-A$$, then let that smiley be it!! :thumbsup: :grinyes: P.S., it's May 1'st and somebody else deserves this great honor!!   :picture: Dave

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2006 - 06:50:34 PM »
Well... it is May 1st AND I flip the calendar to see what?.......

It look likes Dave got it again!  :worshippy :roflsmiley:

This is my calendar in my office...... :bigsmile:

That's great Rev, if nothing else came out of me being a DUMB-A$$, then let that smiley be it!! :thumbsup: :grinyes: P.S., it's May 1'st and somebody else deserves this great honor!!   :picture: Dave
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006 - 09:23:04 PM by Rev-It-Up »
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

daves70

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2006 - 07:03:16 PM »
 :roflsmiley:I got the same calendar!!! No kidding!!! The calendar says thats a 71 but the grille says '70 all the way!!! Nice to know what your looking at! :grinyes: Dave

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2006 - 09:26:05 PM »
Didn't you guys buy one of our C-C.com calendars??  If you did, you'd be seeing...

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2006 - 09:46:03 PM »
I missed out.... NEVER again!
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline Rev-It-Up

• Global Moderator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 2/20/02
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2006 - 09:48:35 PM »
Good!  It was our first time doing it last year and it was a blast.  This year we'll start earlier, in August, so start planning some good day trips to take pics of your car.   :picture: