Author Topic: Restoration of E-body AC & heater dash bezels, I can also clone rally bezels  (Read 7634 times)

Offline BADBEE

Sorry I dont.

Offline BADBEE

I am going to give it another shot to turn a non rally ac controller into a rally unit tonight. If I am succesful I will post some pics.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
Cool . . . let us know!   :dogpile:

Offline 70Cuda

• 70 Cuda 383 70 Challenger 440+6 71 Challenger 383
Is anybody doing the dash vents - AC cars in particular?

Offline BADBEE

Only ac cars had the dash vents. Yes I restore those also. $30 for the single and $60 for the dual, (plus return shipping)  to dissasemble, clean and detail the silver border. I can also fix units with broke or missing vent blades or missing knobs on the 1970 units.
The unit below was missing a blade, the knob on the rod, and the trough that the rod cradled in was broke off.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2006 - 07:55:17 AM by BADBEE »

Offline hotrod98

• Maniac Musclecars
Thanks hotrod98. I appreciate the compliment. Where in Arkansas are you located?

By the way, for anyone needing one, I can also turn a standard radio bezel into a radio delete plate, $125 plus $8 for shipping. Looks like the real thing.

I live in Greenwood, AR near Fort Smith. We take our cudas to the Branson car show every August and we always have to go to Lambert's when we're in the area. I think I met you at Columbia in February. I bought the 70 superbee park lamps and the b-body hood hinges.
1971 Cuda, Tor-red, Bench seat
1971 Cuda Drag Car
1973 Cuda Clone, EFI/OD Limelight
1970 Superbird (Yes, it's real) Black Ice
1971 Barracuda Sassy Grass Green (sold)
1970 Challenger RT SE 383 Plum Crazy
1969 Road Runner Hardtop
1968 Road Runner Coupe (sold)

www.maniacmusclecars.com

Offline BADBEE

Yeah I remember you. I am only 35 minutes from Branson and have never taken in that show. Do you know when it is this year? I might get down there. I am only 2 miles east of Lamberts. There is a guy across the hiway from Lamberts that restores Mopars. He currently owns 5 Superbirds and a Daytona and several  Cuda vert Hemi clones. I will be going to work for him as soon as he gets his latest building up. Here is a link to his site, www.musclecarfinders.com . A guy the next town over, (Nixa) has 3 Daytonas. Hope to see you at the Branson car show. Jeff
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006 - 09:20:56 AM by BADBEE »

Offline hotrod98

• Maniac Musclecars
The Branson show is August 10-13. We always have a lot of fun at that show. We drive up on Thursday mornings and get checked in and reserve a spot out in front of the motel for the cars. Last year my wife won first place in 73 up with her modified cuda and I won second in Mopar with my 71 cuda behind a perfect 63 max wedge. There were over 500 cars entered in the show and probably 1000 other cars around just for the cruise.
Would be great if we could get some of those wing cars out this year. I hope to have the hemi chal convert ready this year. I would love to see some of those wing cars while I'm up there sometime.
Oh yeah, I could have sworn that I saw a 2 door new charger at that Dodge dealership across from Lambert's back in Feb when we were coming back from the Columbia swap meet. Any chance that you might have seen it?
1971 Cuda, Tor-red, Bench seat
1971 Cuda Drag Car
1973 Cuda Clone, EFI/OD Limelight
1970 Superbird (Yes, it's real) Black Ice
1971 Barracuda Sassy Grass Green (sold)
1970 Challenger RT SE 383 Plum Crazy
1969 Road Runner Hardtop
1968 Road Runner Coupe (sold)

www.maniacmusclecars.com

Offline BADBEE

A new 2 door Charger? Now your trying to stir things up. I didnt see it. Would be interesting though. Is there a lot of Mopars at the Branson show? I just figured it was mainly a Ford, Chevy, Rod show.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006 - 08:04:15 AM by BADBEE »