Author Topic: E-Bodies on the Big or Little screen  (Read 11373 times)

Offline ev2340cuda

Re: E-Bodies on the Big or Little screen
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2006 - 12:41:04 PM »
There was a show on about eight years ago,in which actor Michael Mattson drove a green 69 Charger R/T. The show was only on one season,and the plot was if some wronged someone,this guy would get even for them,but there was a catch,he would say,to the people he helped,I may have to call on you to help someone else get even! The show had a really good plot,and the Charger! I was bummed out when it did not get renewed! I cannot remember the name of the show!

Offline JimCuda

• MOPAR > Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2006 - 04:39:14 PM »
Try looking him up on IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase)

http://www.imdb.com

You can find any movie or tv show on that site.

Offline bullit_68

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2006 - 12:08:41 AM »
I found Phantasm III on laserdisc the other day and bought it for 6 bucks i love the Cuda in that movie.

Offline challenger72rt

• My l'il girl w' Dodge hat
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2006 - 08:13:31 AM »
There was a show on about eight years ago,in which actor Michael Mattson drove a green 69 Charger R/T. The show was only on one season,and the plot was if some wronged someone,this guy would get even for them,but there was a catch,he would say,to the people he helped,I may have to call on you to help someone else get even! The show had a really good plot,and the Charger! I was bummed out when it did not get renewed! I cannot remember the name of the show!

That was my all-time favorite show in the history of shows and i have every one of the 16 episodes on tape!!

Vengeance Unlimited!

It was, in fact, a black on black '69 Charger R/T...altho there was a scene in the pilot where they substituted a '68.  In 16 episodes, he only once refers to "the Charger" and in another ep. the cops run a BOLO for "a Black 1969 Dodge Charger". 

(Michael Madsen, byw)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006 - 08:18:30 AM by challenger72rt »
"Once upon a time I had a really bad Monday"