Author Topic: How to lower Gas Prices  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
Re: How to lower Gas Prices
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2006 - 10:07:22 AM »
it doesn`t even work here , thereis 1 station here that sells diesel for $.85 / lt , everyone else is over $.90 , no one else matches the price so I continue to drive 25 miules to fill up just to support the only station that has a slightly lower price
 good luck changing the world  :banghead:

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline Cannibal94

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006 - 11:46:36 AM »
I think that not buying gas one day will only make double the sales the next?  :clueless:

I am just sucking it up and closing my eyes while filling up.  Might have to downgrade the cuda back to a 2-barrel.  :lol:

Oldschool

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2006 - 05:16:48 PM »
I am doing my small part to burn less gas.  Instead of shifting the Beast at 7000 rpm, I now shift at 6000 rpm.   :burnout:   :roflsmiley:   :bigsmile:   :cooldancing:   :ylsuper:   :cheers: 

Offline RusTy/SE

• Sr. Resident
  • Just havin' fun
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006 - 08:21:42 PM »
Me too :jumping: Last weekend i filled up the Coronet; today new mufflers and exhaust pipes... :working: :burnout:

"...the radio's playing some forgotten song..."   :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Russ
2001 Durango     1B4HS
1970 Challenger  JS29U
Restoration thread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=27173.0
Member since December 13, 2002

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006 - 09:49:03 PM »
$97.36 to fill up today.  :22yikes:

I think I'm going to drive the old pathfinder a little more now.  Little V6 will hlep solve that number.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006 - 10:30:43 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/gasout.asp

This is a site that has pretty good info.  This page talks about the ups and downs of boycotts and no gas days.

I just work an extra hour here and there.  This helps me not think of the rising gas prices because my cash flow increases.    I prefer to drive fast and this uses a lot of gas.  I have a good friend who has started brewing ethanol, legally of course.  He is considering converting his 383 to ethanol.  Very Interesting. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee