Author Topic: Mopar Endorsed -Brand new Hemi, 440-6, 340 Radiators - Correct #'s - Date Coded  (Read 9666 times)

Offline alohaautomotive

Hey guys! I can now get you Ma Mopar Endorsed Reproduced Radiators. Give me the year, make, engine, and date code you want and I can get one made with correct numbers. These are perfect 3 or 4 row cores. (whatever your preference)

These again are Authorized Reproductions by Chrysler and have the Pentastar. Correct Date coding is availible for those that wish for a small fee.

These are ready to install in any car show or street at $1175. Includes free shipping.

Check out our shop on webcam! http://aloha.dnsalias.org:81/login.ml

Here's our website! http://www.alohadreamcars.com

« Last Edit: May 31, 2006 - 02:30:07 PM by alohaautomotive »

Offline Cuda Cody

• Resident
  • Vancouver, WA
Is there any way to tell that are repopped?  Looks good.  :thumbsup:

Hey guys! I can now get you Ma Mopar Endorsed Reproduced Radiators. Give me the year, make, engine, and date code you want and I can get one made with correct numbers. These are perfect 3 or 4 row cores. These again are Authorized Reproductions by Chrysler and have the Pentastar. Here are pictures of one we have in a car already.

These are ready to install in any car show or street at $1395.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Offline alohaautomotive

There is no way to tell.

Offline farmboy70

Which number are available? Is 3443940 available?

Offline alohaautomotive

Any number is availible. You name the chassis and motor. Or what number you want and Ill get it to you for said price plus shipping.

Offline sadil340

How much to ship a radiator for a 70 Cuda 340 4-speed, with no air to zip 06237? Thanks, the one I bought through Year One has no numbers and looks like a repop.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006 - 07:34:56 AM by sadil340 »
1970 Cuda 340 4-speed
3:55 SureGrip
Owned since 1974
Bought from original owner

Offline 70 rtse

How do you know what number is corect for my car 70 r/t se 383 challenger.Do you have the fan shroud.

Offline alohaautomotive

is yours Auto or Manual? Does it have AC? 2 Barrel or 4 Barrel?

Most Likely you Need Radiator # 2998956 Which incidently is the same as a Hemi Ebody. Price doesn't change $1400 + s/h. You won't be dissapointed. We had them on display at our car show this weekend and people were blown away!

Offline 70 rtse

How about the number 2998 960 and the number 18398 do you know what this would be for how wide would the radiator be and how many cores do they come out original.My car is a 4 barral no air con and auto.

Offline PlumCrazy

« Last Edit: May 24, 2006 - 11:42:28 AM by PlumCrazy »

Offline Green Drop Top

How about the number 2998 960 and the number 18398 do you know what this would be for how wide would the radiator be and how many cores do they come out original.My car is a 4 barral no air con and auto.

That is a 22.00" tank and would typically be a 3 core radiator, application is for some 1970 383+4 & 440+4 automatic, non A/C equipped B&E body cars.

Offline 73Cuda73

I need one for a 73 Cuda. The car originally came with a 340 but I have a 440 that is going in it now. No AC and it is an automatic. What would the correct number be and how much is the radiator?
Thanks

Offline Green Drop Top

I need one for a 73 Cuda. The car originally came with a 340 but I have a 440 that is going in it now. No AC and it is an automatic. What would the correct number be and how much is the radiator?
Thanks

That's a good question! Since you are installing a 440 nothing is correct because they didn't install 440's in 73 Cudas.
Your original radiator (73 E-body 340 auto with air) would have likely been a 3673924. This was a 26.00" wide radiator with 3 cores. This would work to cool a stock 440 and fit into your cars original mounting locations, however, the hose inlet/outlet locations were unique to small block/big block. So, rather than a stock replacement tank you would want to use any other part number for a 26.00" radiator as a core as long as the inlet and outlet locations were correct for big block and for an E-body.

So, in short, any part number correct for a big block or Hemi E-body will work fine and have the correct hose locations for your 440 project, originals had had 3 cores, adding a 4th is easy and reccomended for extra cooling. One final check before ordering, be sure you have a 26.00" wide opening in your core support (you should). If you don't your car had a different part# 22.00" wide radiator from the factory.

Offline PlumCrazy

Hey guys! I can now get you Ma Mopar Endorsed Reproduced Radiators. Give me the year, make, engine, and date code you want and I can get one made with correct numbers. These are perfect 3 or 4 row cores. These again are Authorized Reproductions by Chrysler and have the Pentastar. Here are pictures of one we have in a car already.

These are ready to install in any car show or street at $1395.

Interesting that the above pictures are of an original tank and not the reproduction tank.

Offline alohaautomotive

thats my fault I linked the wrong pics. They are corrected now. Here also are new pics of some tanks we have here done already. The radiators will be together and painted. With the correct brackets.